“If you crave a curry, this is the place”
Review of Live India

Live India
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Lamai Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Live India you find traditional indian cuisine with only high quality ingredients. We serve finest indian dishes, like you find them in the regions of india. Our kitchen exists since 1995. Now we are proud to announce that we have a branch in the center of Lamai Beach. Welcome to Live India!
Reviewed 22 November 2016

If, like me you are an avid Indian curry lover, and you need your spicy fix, then there is no better place to go than the Live India restaurant in Lamai, Koh Samui.
The food was first class, to the extent that my wife and I went back there again two nights later. This was our last evening here so we can categorically state that it is something special.
The restaurant itself holds no 'airs and graces' and is very basic, but the taste of the food more than makes up for lack of decoration.
Both nights my wife chose aloo ghobi vegetables as her main course (very unusual) but thoroughly enjoyed this dish. I went for chicken Madras and then a mutton Madras the next time. All were excellent and we had these with onion naan bread and chapatti's.

2  Thank docyork2015

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

After plenty of Thai food we were looking for something different an found this little restaurant in Lamai. The service was very friendly and our food was excellent! I can really recommend this place for anyone who loves Indian food!

2  Thank Kalinorbrause
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Food was amazing! The butter chicken with garlic naan and the prawn masala are my favorites! Great place!

2  Thank Sahib S
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Food was excellently delicious served with high level of service from waiters with smiles. Tried the Butter Chicken and Chiken Korma with the cheese naan and the prawn biryani (they were actually shrimps) and they were all very delicious.

2  Thank Zaza_Imad
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

me and my friends visit this place last evening we ordered lamb sheek kebeb chicken tikka tandoori garlic naan cheese naan and curries aswell the food is really awesome and tasty the service is good staff is nice and attentive highly recommend this place if you love indian food you must try once great value of money......

1  Thank roozann d