1,363 results
All reviewshydro pool villalookout bardeluxe jacuzzisteak nightoutdoor jacuzzikoh samuirestaurants and barssmall poolour honeymoonnight marketan upgradebeach frontlovely beachegg stationjanglamairesort
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have stayed with my family, its good resorts to stay all type of facility, helpful staff, welcome drink, good location, lovely beach and walking distance from market. we have enjoyed. hope to visit next time the same resort.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PKG1508
Panya J, Manager at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2016

Dear Mr. P K Gupta,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

Thank you very much for your recent stay with comment on your visit at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, we highly apprected with this kind. Please be informed that your comments are the key factor to let us know for the service in the resort.
We have shared this to our team and we fully hope that our resort will be the one of your perfect place to stay in the very near future.

Looking forward to be at your service soon.

Yours sincerly,
The Management.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I am currently staying at the Pavilion resort and villas here in Lamai. I would start by saying this is a great hotel for adults who want a bit of peace away from noisey children.
The rooms are set amongst lush tropical vegetation with beautiful flowers here and there. The hotel grounds are not too massive so you are right next to the ocean. At night you will enjoy a quiet time as the local music bars appear to be seen but not heard.

Initially there was a problem around the identity of the room package I had booked, but this was soon put right and to good effect by the hotel manager. He upgraded me to the next category and I was given a room with an hydra pool , flat screen 37 inch satalight TV, DVD complete with all toiletries and air conditioning.

I am staying here on half board plan , and the food here is the best I have ever had on holiday. Breakfast has a very comprehensive selection of hot and cold food to suit every palate or culture.
Evening meal is a must' for anyone who likes good and plentyfull food and all designed with the love and care of a good chef. On my first evening I chose to have the New Zealand sirloin steak, and this was after eating a mouth watering salad all artistically prepared. For sweat I only just managed to finish a large helping of chocolate ice cream that was just perfect.
I am looking forward to my next evening meal as I Write this account, and by the way there are two menu lists to choose from set meals or a la carte at no extra cost.

I can not find any fault with this hotel and I am looking forward to my next twenty nights here.
So take it from me and book your next visit to this hotel and you will go home completely satisfied in every way. Bye now, I'm just going to layze in the sun with a Chang beer,cool hey.

Room Tip: Choose the hydra pool villa that has quite good privacy and close to beach and restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank david t

Dear Sir or Madam,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

Thank you so much for your recent stay at our resort. With our much appreciation, you make our team very satisfied with your complement as you have been delivered the best level of service to you during your stay with us. Hence, we hope that your next vacation you will let our team to be of your service. You might contact us for the accommodation at info@pavilionsamui.com at any time. Look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for four nights at the beginning of November 2015. We were greeted by very helpful and friendly front of house staff who provided us with a delicious welcome drink, the check in procedure was very straightforward and quick, we were shown to our room which was a deluxe jacuzzi suite.

It was complete with a beautiful four poster bed and a lovely balcony area, the staff were always most helpful and always greeted you when they saw you around the hotel. Breakfast was very good, with a great selection of fruit, cereals and cooked breakfast.

My partner had a fully body massage on the beach right outside the hotel, it was only 300 baht (for one hour) and he said it was amazing !

The Samui Potato bar always had such nice staff, they really made it very romantic by putting lights and candles out and they have great chill out areas with beanbags and various kinds of seating - the cocktails are brilliant and the best we had throughout the whole holiday.

On a Sunday there is a great night market just a stones throw from the hotel, we would definitely recommend going, they have lots of food and things to buy.

Overall, we had a great time at the Pavilion Samui Villas and would definitely recommend it to fellow travellers ! When walking on Lamai beach it was by far the most impressive looking hotel, we would like to thank all of the staff!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 86Heather86
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Perfect hotel hight standard hotel . Friendly staffs . Lovely beach despite bad weather
Price is reasonable . Definitely we will come back to Pavilion hotel
This hotel is right in middle of Lamai Main Street , full of nice restaurants ,nice shopping street . We recommended Sunday night market very close from hotel

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patfern

Dear Sir or Madam,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

We would like to thank you for your recent comment on your visit at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, we really appreciate. Please kindly be informed that your comment is the feedback to lead us improving in all aspects. Therefore, our better level of service will meet with all the guest experience staying the our resort now and forever. We have shared your comment to our team as the best source of reward. We hope that our resort will be your perfect place to stay in the very near future. Look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

never been disappointed with the service and the restaurant. Ate Thai food always the best in Samui. Also they have different foods. Such as ice cream of onion as a start. Visited the rooms, spacious, clean beautiful. I stay in Koh Samui, visited few times.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

Thank you for your recent comment on Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, we are really appreciated. Your comment is the best way to let us know that our facilities and services exceeding your satisfactory. We have shared your comment to our team accordingly. We fully hope this will be the one of your perfect place to stay in the very near future. Look forward to welcoming you back soonest.