We stayed in Pavilion Samui over 3 nights in Dec 2017. This is a good resort, well located on the beach. Rooms are well designed, but soundproofing is very poor. I would get two villas next to each other to avoid being next to strangers. We had a pool villa which was good, but pool was really cold. Food was good, ate at the restaurant twice and both times liked it. There is not much happening at the resort at night, but this is compensated by lots of activity around. This being said, we would probably seek to stay elsewhere next time, where it is a bit more private.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach