1,364 results
All reviewshydro pool villalookout bardeluxe jacuzzisteak nightoutdoor jacuzzikoh samuirestaurants and barssmall poolour honeymoonnight marketan upgradebeach frontlovely beachegg stationjanglamairesort
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth visit to the Pavilion in Lamai, and again my stay was extremely comfortable with knowledgeable and friendly staff. My particular thanks go to Ahmie, the customer relationship manager who could not have been more helpful, as well as being so charming and friendly. The hotel is well located for a number of local amenities. It has a pool, a spa and direct access to Lamai beach. The restaurant is well appointed and the food is good. So if you’re wanting a comfortable hotel at a reasonable cost with good facilities and great staff, why not try the Pavilion in Lamai.

John

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank johnnyscot2016
PhakdeeS, Manager at Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Johnnyscot2016,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for choosing us as accommodation of choice on your precious holiday and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to writing your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that your stay with us were satisfied.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We stayed in Pavilion Samui over 3 nights in Dec 2017. This is a good resort, well located on the beach. Rooms are well designed, but soundproofing is very poor. I would get two villas next to each other to avoid being next to strangers. We had a pool villa which was good, but pool was really cold. Food was good, ate at the restaurant twice and both times liked it. There is not much happening at the resort at night, but this is compensated by lots of activity around. This being said, we would probably seek to stay elsewhere next time, where it is a bit more private.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Karl j,

Warmest greetings from Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort!

Moving forward, all suggestions of our guests are most appreciated and taken to develop and improve our service and facility.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

OK, this was the most expensive hotel I've stayed in in Lamai but it was definitely the best.
I was greeted well at this hotel and because my room was not ready yet, I was taken to a library room where you can play draughts, read books or browse the internet.
The room was fabulous and i liked the stereo in there and the fridge had all my needs.
Great laundry service also. My clothes came back after one day and were folded very neatly and all the shirts & jackets were on a hanger.
Breakfast was awesome, greeted everyday and shown a table and offered coffee.
An american lady that worked in the resorts lobby area even let me leave my luggage in a locked room because i checked out at 1200 and was not in my next hotel until 1400.
Finally, I will say that the gym facilities were great here. Quiet in there and it had a stereo system with aux lead to attach a phone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Christian J,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was staying here for 1 night, the Hotel is in a really great location, it's quite inside and if you looking for fun you can simply walk out, there will be lots of restaurants, bards night market, you can reach all of this by walk.

The Hotels is nice with really great design, bath on the balcony.

ABF has really great options.

Be careful and keep your balcony doors closed (mosquitos on Samui should be recalled as a small "Dracula's").

Very nice atmosphere and really nice and kind service.

Highly recommended to say .

Room Tip: Great location, stylish Hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MikeS5703

Dear Mike S,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

This Resort is by far the best in Lamai. Starting with the welcoming check in at reception the professionalism, pleasant demeanour and quality of service provided by all off the staff employed at this resort is outstanding. The accommodation provided is comfortable and clean, The breakfast buffet was extensive with such a selection of food that all corners of the world were covered and once again the service from all the staff was incredible at all times. My wife and I spent Christmas there and went to the show and buffet I am so glad I didn't miss it as it was an incredible experience from the food to the entertainment. The beach front at Pavillion is the cleanest along the whole stretch of Lamai another thing the staff do on a regular basis is make sure it is clean and any debris coming in on the tide is cleared away promptly, not like many of the other resorts where it is left laying and looking untidy. There are plenty of comfortable sunbeds and towels provided. Security is good throughout the resort, just outside the main entrance and you are in the street with an array of restaurants and bars and its never far to come back to this peaceful oasis.
Pavilion Resort is dedicated to making each and every person feel welcome and comfortable and this they achieve in every way.
I will definitely stay at Pavilion on my next visit to Samui.
and cannot thank the staff enough for making our stay so perfect in every way.

Room Tip: Book a room with the hydro pool. Bigger pool and a little garden where you can sit out.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple