My wife and I stayed in Lamai Beach for 4 nights and stayed here before we checked out another beach. Lamai Beach is a great area and less busy than Chaweng. The hotel service was awesome and the food was great! We had a room with a hydro pool which we really didn't use because of the weather and the beach is right there. Beach was nice and not a lot of people hassling you while your trying to relax.
Overall the stay was great! We loved the dinners and the breakfast buffet in the mornings. If you stay in Lamai you have to go to the LAVA Lounge and see Frank and Ice the owners. Tell them JOJO sent you and get a Jameson! They are awesome!
I would have given the hotel a 5 except for the fact that the pool was filled with little kids and it was a little annoying and we avoided it the whole time. We were looking for a little bit more peace and quiet.
So if you have kids or this doesn't bother you this hotel is top notch. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort built in contemporary Thai style nested in a tropical garden set in a gorgeous beach front location of Lamai on the tropical Koh Samui Island offering 70 elegantly appointed luxury accommodation units of rooms and suites with spa and Villas with private pool to be complimented by full services and facilities for great holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Hotel Lamai Beach
- Hotel Pavilion Samui Boutique
- Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort Ko Samui/Lamai Beach