Seabel Aladin Djerba
  • Bar/Lounge
US$174
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Residence Bellevue(Zarzis)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$121
US$80
US$71
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Eden Star Zarzis(Zarzis)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,348 results
All reviewstunisian dishesbar staffanimation teamgamesentertainmentenglish
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I just had one week off and quickly clicked and bought last minute offer of this hotel and was very pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful environment, great food, nice design and the most important for me is always the service and staff - everything perfect.

Also I am not used to travel with Travel Agencies - CK Blue Style is really professional and everything was very well arranged. This means that it was also my first all inclusive experience with animation team. Amazing! The animation team is full of talented and nice people.

It was worth it. I found another favorite spot, where I will come back regularly once there is a chance.

Cheers to all the people there! I spent beautiful relaxing week.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Bara1308
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Came here middle of May and had an enjoyable holiday.
STAFF:
Found the bar staff really nice & helpful & went out of there way to speak to us, could tell English was getting better as they had 30min lessons everyday, especially khaled & Mohammed (in the shisha bar) made our trip a lot more enjoyable.
Reception staff weren't amazing & at times rude & when we tipped our waiter he snached it and walked off. Lifeguard was more bothered about socialising than actually helping people from drounding.
CLEANLINESS:
Rooms spotless, hotel was always clean, top pool could have being cleaner.
ROOM:
Nice room, big balcony & was a nice touch being able to have a safe without having to pay extra. The room itself was clean but shame about the bed had lots of hairs !!! Managed to get English news after 3 days. No air con in the room was the worst at 37 degrees !!
FOOD:
Very very bland! Lived off pizza & chips (& that wasent amazing). We did go for a lovely meal out of hotel. Best meal of holiday!!
DRINK:
Alcohol was watered down (wish I'd of known before) coke brands depended on where ordered from.
TRIPS:
Quads were amazing highly recommend !!
Pirate trip was good fun.
Shops near hotel felt safe & good fun bargaining.

Overall I had a excellent holiday met some lovely people loved Tunisia & wouldn't let recent events effect me going again as the staff have being working so hard to welcome us & the people were lovely. I would come back because there's something about this hotel that's just nice :).

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed 29 June 2015

When I first saw this hotel I wasn't sure if it's the right place for the trip I planned with my boyfriend. We wanted to relax but also discover new places and a new culture. It was the perfect destination (Djerba, Tunisia) and a very good hotel. We had internet most of the times (at the reception, in our rooms, at the pool and sometimes even on the beach), the food was changing all the times (didn't get bored)- good variety even for vegetarian or people on a diet- and it was good! The staff was very friendly and trying to help you even when they weren't speaking your language. We also booked 2 trips from the hotel and I would definitely recommend Yuseef for this! Ah, forgot to say that the rooms were clean and nicely decorated (Tunisian style). Last but not the least, the hotel also had various events organized every evening, my favorite was Oriental show and Kanyan acrobats. PS: they also had a nice coffee place where you could smoke shisha for 5 TND(~ 2,5 Euros) and drink Tunisian tea (for free) => the atmosphere was very nice. Overall a good experience and I would recommend this to other couples, singles or families.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Daniela B
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Good food, friendly staff and great acomodation.

Trips can be booked on hotel premises from Youssef, who is multilingual and extremely helpful.

What I truely enjoyed was the fact that the hotel was not too crowded and even though they have an animation team on site, they are not pushy with their activity.

Great team & great hotel!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Andras H
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Read review before we left from Angus7274 who had stayed in May. It seemed to contain a great deal of useful info - but also a very negative view of Room 218.

Our evening flight out of Birmingham was on time and we arrived at the hotel about 11pm. Went through the check-in procedure and then found we had been allocated Room 218 !!

We thought we would give it a chance rather than ask for a change of room there and then and, although one could find minor faults, we found the room perfectly satisfactory. The hotel had provided a salad meal for us in the dining room in view of our late arrival and, after a drink in the bar, we retired to our room about 1am.

In the morning we saw the view from the balcony - Yes it did overlook the rear of the property and a private service road (which we never saw being used) which ran along the edge of the property down to the beach. But, we had not paid for a particular view and the position of the room ensured that it would be quiet - certainly in the evening and at night and it caught the morning sun ensuring the room would be in shade and cooler in the late afternoon and evening. We were very satisfied with Room 218.

As for the hotel and the rest of the holiday - we had a marvellous, relaxing break which we thoroughly enjoyed in a very clean and well-managed hotel, with staff who were most helpful and attentive to our needs. Would be most happy to stay there again and would recommend it to anyone seeking good value for money, welcoming staff and excellent facilities. (The indoor pool is magnificent - almost like a solarium, and room 218 is certainly ok).

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple