We were so happy with this hotel. We estimate we have stayed in about 20 hotels in Tunisia. This one was by far the best. Don't let the three stars stop you from staying here. The staff is excellent. Authentically involved with the guests. The animation staff was really good. Somebody is doing a good job of hiring and training this staff. Food was excellent. Lots of choice, lots of variety and always included Tunisian dishes and plenty of healthy options. Bar staff very helpful and always available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Decorated in a traditional Djerbian style, the Seabel Aladin Djerba is a wonderful holiday destination both inside and out. Sunseekers can lie back and work on their tan by the pool or on the sandy private beach, while a wide range of games and activities will keep the more active well-occupied. If it all gets too much, you can slip into the on-site spa for a treatment, or lounge around the 2-story pool. On the south coast of the island of Djerba, on the edge of a fire sand beach, Djerba Seabel Aladin is built with a local architecture style in the middle of our wonderful flowered park of 6 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seabel Aladin Djerba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Aladin Hotel Djerba
- Eldorador Aladin Resort Djerba