Seabel Aladin Djerba
Menzelcaja(Aghir)(Great Value!)
US$66
Hotel Le Grand Bleu(Djerba Island)
US$51
TripAdvisor
US$147
Travelocity
US$174
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Residence Bellevue(Zarzis)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$121
US$80
US$71
Priceline
  • Pool
Eden Star Zarzis(Zarzis)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

TripAdvisor
1,341 results
All reviewstunisian dishesbar staffanimation teamgamesentertainmentenglish
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great place, very nice, clean and well-designed territory, very good attitude to the guests, a lot of fun and animation activities, it wins even in comparison with some 4 -5 stars hotels (it's from our own experience).

Stayed: July 2017
SEABEL H, Responsable relations clients at Seabel Aladin Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Seabel Aladin Djerba.
Please note that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to our hotel.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The all inclusive is a shame, they don't have a mini bar on the rooms, they only pass cups for water, in several time we take the fork and knife dirty and cup smelling other thing because is not washed. "They don't have dishwashers"
Every day same uncleness and same food.
They advertise free wifi in all hotel, really we have signal in all hotel, but the internet did not work properly.
Pool and beach fantastic.

Room Tip: All rooms are basically same.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
SEABEL H, Responsable relations clients at Seabel Aladin Djerba, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel.
Please note that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to our hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We were so happy with this hotel. We estimate we have stayed in about 20 hotels in Tunisia. This one was by far the best. Don't let the three stars stop you from staying here. The staff is excellent. Authentically involved with the guests. The animation staff was really good. Somebody is doing a good job of hiring and training this staff. Food was excellent. Lots of choice, lots of variety and always included Tunisian dishes and plenty of healthy options. Bar staff very helpful and always available.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank smalone2015
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The hotel is 30 minutes from the airport. I spent 4 days there and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had an all inclusive stay and found it was good value for money. My room was large with a balcony overlooking the pool area which was lovely. The layout of the interior of the hotel meant there was a bit of noise from the bar area but nothing too serious. The beach is just down a pathway from the hotel with sunloungers provided. At this time of year the beach bar was closed but I imagine it is great in high season. The staff are lovely and reception speak good english. There is an ATM in the foyer which is handy for the few shops nearby or within the hotel. Entertainment was good in the evenings and activities throughout the day kept fellow travellers busy.I enjoyed a hammam and massage in the hotel spa. A couple of points to note - I sent 2 emails to the hotel prior to arrival and did not get a response and if you are alone there is not much nearby the hotel other than a few shops. You will need to get a taxi or tour if you feel like exploring. I enjoyed the time I spent there.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room overlooking the pool which was nice.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lost_outhere
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I just had one week off and quickly clicked and bought last minute offer of this hotel and was very pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful environment, great food, nice design and the most important for me is always the service and staff - everything perfect.

Also I am not used to travel with Travel Agencies - CK Blue Style is really professional and everything was very well arranged. This means that it was also my first all inclusive experience with animation team. Amazing! The animation team is full of talented and nice people.

It was worth it. I found another favorite spot, where I will come back regularly once there is a chance.

Cheers to all the people there! I spent beautiful relaxing week.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family