“Helpful staff...gal from Edinburgh was phenomenal. Great suggestions on the menu!!!!”

Maria Restaurante Cafe
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Los Abrigos
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Waitress from Edinburgh was delightful & so helpful with GREAT RECOMMENDATIONS! Will definitely try to get for a second visit before we leave in 5days.

3  Thank Lisa M

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Maria Restaurant twice during our stay at Tenerife. They make very tasty and no nonsense tapas, seafood and fish. A wide selection of tapas. Not a wide selection of main courses - I think 8 or 9 but what they do is really good quality. We tried four different mains: Seafood paella, fish of the day, prawn curry and shellfish stew. All with their own character, very tasty and with a great amount of high quality shellfish.
The wine was good too - we had a local Tenerife white and a Rioja rose. Both districts and well suited for the card. Again not a wide selection but good and they serve most by the glass as well.
Kind service. High quality. Cozy atmosphere. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank Flemming M
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We used Trip Advisor to select ‘Maria’ as our place to dine last night. We weren’t disappointed. The Tapas was first class and the service excellent. As always my belly, given site of the menu, tried to rule my head but Sarah the owner along with my wife, made me see sense and reign things in a bit. We had six plates. It just means that we’ll have to go back to try all of the others - a situation that I’m not complaining about. A lovely evening - thank you ‘Maria’.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had read great reviews so booked for 4 of us.
Very busy restaurant but attentive waitresses.
Shared some tapas of mushrooms in chorizo, garlic prawns, meatballs and squid - all delicious.
Main courses included prawn curry, pork chop and my fabulous dish of seafood stew - so tasty.
Washed down with nice house wine at €12 a bottle.
Overall €116 for the 4 of us was reasonable especially with the food quality.
Definitely recommended

1  Thank JPL93
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Met with some old friends and had a terrific meal. Staff were really nice and accomodating. The quality of food, the setting and company all came together to give a wonderful evening. Portions were just right and the standard high. Toilets were clean and well maintained. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Blooflame01