1,056 results
All reviews sea view beautiful hotel public beach pool restaurant guest services taxi ride il paradiso superb location terrace bar our honeymoon reception staff hotel guests small pool overlooking the beach central palma direct access to the beach mediterranean sea
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Had a weekend stay at the Nixe Palace. Got an upgraded room to a suite from a superior sea view on the topfloor, that was quite nice. Hotel is located on the beach with a great view. Breakfast it self was actually a bit disappointing, but the view outside was amazing. The price i paid for the hotel, I would choose other alternatives next time. I stayed 2 nights before the Nixe at a hotel nearby on the beach, at almost half the price. Room and view was close to the same, with a better breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diego A, Director de Recepción at Hotel Nixe Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Mr. Svein12345,

Thank you very much for choosing Nixe Palace on this occasion and for contributing with your feedback to this forum.

We feel glad that you enjoyed the view and the location of Nixe palace as well as the complimentary upgrade to a Suite. I would have loved that you exposed your disappointment about the breakfast meanwhile you were in the hotel as we consider that every client is special and we always try to find a solution that fits our guests tastes or needs, despite the wide variety of products available at our buffet or at any other restaurant in the hotel.
Do not hesitate that we will pay all the attention from our part to learn from any other hotel in the area that is able to offer the same quality, service, food, views and rooms at a price as competitive as the one you mentioned despite, I can assure you, we are in average with the hotels of the same category nearby.

We will always be happy to welcome you back if you would like to visit Nixe Palace again in the future.

Kind regards.

Mario González
Guest Service

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Hotel service and staff are nice and very helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect with a private beach with towel service. The hotel restaurant has a scenic view and a nice seafood menu. There are also convenient stores and restaurants within walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diego A, Director de Recepción at Hotel Nixe Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Nixe Palace for your stay on Mallorca and for your time and effort to publish your experience on Trip Advisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank for the positive comments about our hotel staff and our kitchen.
We do look forward to welcome you back again and remain at your assistance.
Kind regards,
Nina - Guest Service

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Can I just complement a member of your waiting staff "Jose" he was so polite courteous informative made us feel very welcome and comfortable. He is a credit to your team. I believe he may of been training however he was taken everything on board. The actually waiter/person training didn't really understand what we were trying to order of the menu. We asked for fillet steak with fries or jacket potatoes however he continued to say Steak with spaghetti. We eventually received what we wanted with the help of Jose interpretation from Spanish to English. With the right training I think Jose could be a great attribute to your hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Diego A, Director de Recepción at Hotel Nixe Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Nixe Palace for your stay on Mallorca and for publishing your comment on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and appreciate the comment of our hotel staff and the great feedback about Jose. Thank you very much.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future and remain at your assistance.
Kind regards,
Nina - Guest Service

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms that are under the restaurant avoid by any means
In the afternoon they are moving everything and after midnight the same
Avoid avoid
I call the reception twice but like they didn't care
A hotel though with a great view

Trip type: Travelled on business
Diego A, Director de Recepción at Hotel Nixe Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Nixe Palace on your recent stay in Mallorca and for taking a few minutes to write your review in trip advisor.
We are sorry that you had suffered disturbances due to the setting of the restaurante during your stay. I can asure that we care a lot about the comfort of our guests and that always that they transmit us any discomfort we try to solve it as soon as possible. We could have changed your room allocation if that was your wish but I can asure that we never dismissed any comment or guest request.
Please, accept my apologies if you have felt that we did not care about your call.

We hope that you give us the possibility to offer you a better stay in Nixe Palace.
In the meantime receive our kindest regards.

Your Guest Service

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We have just returned from our 6th visit to the hotel. We return owing to the EXCELLENT service. The staff are totally superb. As a family group with mixed ages - late teens, early twenties, mum in her eighties and me in the middle. We celebrated two birthdays during our stay and we were overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and generosity of the hotel and staff.

There is always lots to write about our holiday - housekeeping is tip-top. These ladies are the 'engine room' of keeping the hotel beautiful. Our rooms - with the fantastic sea view - were always kept in wonderful order. I was poorly on our first day of the visit and the housekeeping staff were marvellous at making sure we had everything we needed.

Lovely, lovely breakfast. Lots of new additions to the wonderful spread available. We love sitting on the terrace and having a leisurely start to the day. If you prefer you can eat in the cool of the breakfast room. Very good pool bar lunches, long and leisurely. Staff very friendly and welcoming. We really enjoyed the Saxophone player who played on Saturday morning. It was gentle in the background. Not intrusive and a fun start to the day.

Early evening drinks on the bar terrace. Some times with music...we heard the guitar player and the lady singing - both really enjoyable. Gorgeous place to sit and relax as the sun goes down.

Taxis are very easy to order into Palma. Lots of super restaurants in Palma to try.

As mentioned all the staff are superb, reception, breakfast, bars and restaurants. Special mention must be made to Nina and Mario for being so very helpful, knowledgable, nothing is too much trouble. Very professional indeed. The hotel is very lucky to have them on their team.

We are hoping to return in the autumn for a further short break. Most definitely next year too.

Thank you again. We loved every minute.

Room tip: Sea view rooms - the view is outstanding.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rococco_12
Diego A, Director de Recepción at Hotel Nixe Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest rococco_12,

Thank you very much for your newly visit to Nixe Palace for 6th time year after year and for your kind review.
For all the staff of Nixe palace is the most valuable reward to receive once again happy repeat guests and knowing that they leave again with their expectations fulfilled thinking about coming back next year, or even earlier. Was a pleasure for me to receive your kind emails before your arrival and prepare your stay and preferences in room and restaurant reservations. Nina told me about how nice you and your whole family are and I can now, after meeting you, say exactly the same. I am sure that also for my colleagues in housekeeping, F&B, reception etc. was a pleasure to do their best to assure a wonderful experience to such a nice and always happy guests.
We celebrate that you enjoyed the new music events at the lobby bar terrace either at Saturday morning or both evenings from sunset till before midnight.
I will forward your nice review to all my colleagues in the hotel and I am sure that this will be a great motivation for all of us to keep working to gain the fidelity of more guests whom repeat their stay for many years.

Thank you very much again for your feedback and I definitely hope to welcome you back later this autumn and next year.

In the meantime receive our kindest regards,

Mario,