US$134
US$93
Morning Star Hotel(Chios Town)
US$67
Topakas House(Chios Town)
  • Bar/Lounge
Skinari(Chios Town)
Agoda.com
Frourio Apartments(Chios Town)
TripAdvisor
City Point Chios(Chios Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice viewfront desk staffaegean searestaurants and barsclub sandwichnice hotelbussiness tripopen sealate checkrooms are cleanlocation is greatyour choiceoverlooking the harbourluxury hotelclose to the airportchiosisland
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Chandris hotel was quite comfortable and delivered all services promised. Reception staff was friendly during check in. Breakfast was rich but coffee quality was unexpectedly low. I also would prefer a real king size bed instead of two twins that were put together.

The hotel is 5-10 minutes walking time from the Center.

I would stay there and record to my friends.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nbalsari
Reviewed 31 January 2016

A fairly standard hotel, nothing flashy and nothing bad. Walking distance into the main part of the city. The breakfast was better than average although more fresh fruits would have been good. Rooms were clean and service efficient.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Berlincrow
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We stayed with some friends in September for 3 nights, the room given was nice strictly due to the view of the harbor and the main strip. The actual room was very ordinary, I don't really know the ranking for this hotel, my friend told me that it was a 4 star, I actually thought it was a joke...Its nowhere near it. The breakfast in the morning was an absolute chaos, the dinning room was full of neibouring tourists sitting on unset tables full of dirty dishes from previous guests, there was nobody at the entrance of the restaurant to show you to a table, let alone to welcome you or crack a smile. The buffet was constantly running out of food, most of the chaffing dishes were empty and if there was some left overs it was cold. I think I said enough. We didn't go for breakfast the following 2 days. The reception staff hardly notice their customers coming in and out of the lobby's entrance, the only person who actually said good night to us was on our last night when we asked to settle the account due to our early departure the following day. Overall we enjoyed Chios and the various places we visited, however NOT this hotel. They need to make some major changes in service and food quality( Breakfast) to rank themselves as 4 star!!!

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank bestofintensions01
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Walking distance from Chios town and 2 minute drive to airport.
Prices are a bit high.
Overall a good and convenient hotel.
Manager and F&B manager are very nice and helpful guys.
Also went to one of their events. Good was good.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I am there 2days and hotel is very nice reception room cleaning meals are very good if ı will go again ı want to stay there thx alot chious chandris Management... İf any people go to chios chious chandris is the Best this island..

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends