Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Tres Vidas(Bahia Feliz)
2,023 results
All reviewsbig daddysplit levelkids clubentertainment teamthomson staffthomson familypool areaevening entertainmentsnack barkids buffetgreat holidayplenty of choicebusy hotelchocolate fountaintapas restauranttoastieschildren aged
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

It’s our last night of our holiday and we have had a really lovely time :) we have had no problems with the hotel at all and all the staff were always friendly and helpful.
The food was really good for and all inclusive. Always fresh and the catering staff work really hard keeping everything topped up and clearing the tables and general area really well. If you try something different every time you go in the restaurant at lunch and dinner there is plenty of variety!
The pool areas were really good. We never had a problem getting beds or an umbrella and didn’t rush down early. It sounds like it will get busier in the coming months tho.
There are so many Tui reps on hand, the most Iv ever seen. They are all keen to help which is nice.
Having a ten month old baby I really appreciated how accommodating the facilities were. The baby lounge was perfect for my son to have a play while his bottles were sterilising. He also had fun in the soft play in the sister hotel and the parks.
The cleaning was a good slandered, fresh towels daily and some times water. Bed not changed every night but no need for that anyway “ who does that when there at home” lol lol
Entertainment was on continually in the day and kids stuff at first in evening followed by a show so that suited us.
The hotel is not situated near any bars for other options of going out at night. A few restaurants are near by and a handy supermarket.
You can get a bus from just over the bridge or s 7 Euro cab to playa de ingles if u fancy it.
All in all I’d recommend this hotel at this time of the year. The weather was lovely. A bit windy a couple of days but no biggy.
The only down size, which is no reflection on the hotel is I only noticed one other English family the other guest were all other nationalities. Mostly friendly and smiley but no real conversation so I’m lucky my husband is a top geezer so it didn’t bother me to much :)
Hope this helps u decide ☺️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Aimzy1
JAVIER M, Gerente at TUI Family Life Orquidea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Aimzy,
Thank you for sharing your experience.It's a great motivation for all of us knowing that you've had a lovely time and that you found our staff friendly and helpful, thank you very much. We're also very glad you found the baby facilities accommodating.
In the winter season we have many guests from the Nordic countries and in the summer season we have more English guests.
We hope you can come and visit us in the summer to make your experience even more complete.

Thank you for this time - We'll all be looking forward to your next visit.

Hotel manager,
Tui Family Life Orquídea

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The cleaner left our room door open 3 times in one week. Can't recommend. We complained about it after first time but nothing hapenned. We are very disapoonted that it hapened so many times.

Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Janica M
JAVIER M, Director General at TUI Family Life Orquidea, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Janica,

We want to thank you for your comment just leaving the hotel. Feedback always helps us to improve our service.
We are sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations. Last night when you reported to our reception about the door problem we took note of your comments and our maintenance service went there to make sure that your door locker was fine and it wasn't hard to close.

We apologize if during your stay the service has not been as expected but we hope that you can give us another chance in the future to make your holidays special.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Well I don’t know where to start! I have complained and nothing. It’s over priced for a start. The pool area is always cramped and was told by the locals that it’s ridiculous from April to November as it’s too crowded. Our flight was delayed and we arrived late and we were offered a plate of melon or tomatoes ? We had children as well so we decided to eat the next morning. Nothing was explained to us and our room was wrong and the reception staff told us that they had double booked the room I had already paid for???? Absolutely shocking service by both the hotel and Tui no one was interested. So many family’s were complaining who were on the same flight. There is no adult entertainment it’s just focused on children which is not a bad thing but after 9:40 and your actually thinking what can I do there is nothing. The hotel cleaning was hit and miss and we were told they don’t clean daily and the sheets were never cleaned as my son who is two had an accident and the sheets were not removed we put them out in the hallway in the end. I was upset as the holiday cost me £4K for 7 days and it was my sons 2nd birthday whilst we were out there and we had told the hotel and whilst they did celebrate birthdays they did not bother with my son. The kids are ok here as long as the age is above 5 !! Will not be returning and has put me off returning to Gran Canaria

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank Samantha J
JAVIER M, Gerente at TUI Family Life Orquidea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello Samantha,
Thank you for letting us know your opinions. I would like to extend my apology as I understand You experienced a lack in the service. We offer cleaning service seven days per week and our reception staff are here to assist you 24 hours a day, I assure you our staff will put a lot of effort for a more accurate service level. The Buffet restaurant is open until 21:00 hours during summer season and if any of our guests arrive after that time, we always prepare a cold dinner instead.
In July we’re normally fully booked as it’s high season and school holidays, that may have been why you unfortunately thought it was crowded. In daytime it’s full of activities and in the evening there are shows, but we may finish the entertainment earlier than other hotels since it’s a Family hotel.
We kindly ask you to contact the representatives when it’s a child’s birthday, as they then can do a special announcement on the scene in the evening. If somebody turns the important age of 40, 50 or 60 we send a bottle of Cava to the room as a gift from the hotel.

With kind regards,

Hotel Manager,
Tui Family life Orquídea

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Just returned from 7 days here, first time on Gran Canaria. Lovely quiet location, right on the beach (which is rocky), great for kids as plenty to explore. Hotel is very good, buffet food could be warmer and very busy even in February. Pools are cold but that’s ok if the sun is shining, it was 5 out of 7 days. Fancy some nightlife then this is not the place to go.
Lovely hotel staff and felt well organised with little to criticise. 14 days here could be too quiet for me but that’s personal preference.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
JAVIER M, Gerente at TUI Family Life Orquidea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Dear guests,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience.
It's a pleasure to hear that you think the hotel's good and family friendly, thank you!
I will share your positive comment with our staff as it's a great motivation.

We hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Best wishes,

Hotel Manager,
Tui Family Life Orquídea

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great family holiday at this multi national hotel. Never seen so many Tui reps/entertainment team in a hotel in my life. They really do all put in so much effort and energy and are so good with the kids. Kids club great from the Bamse club for ages 3 to 5 and the 6/11 club to all the daytime activities. The evening entertainment is superb, the acts, staging and costumes, so professional. Food amazing, lots to choose from. Rooms all do look like the photos. Not all over look pool or sea, ours over looked the road at front of the hotel, so i would recommend upgrading for a nice view and request a high floor. Mention to just a couple of great ones who helped make our holiday extra special, Luis on reception and Dan (u.k) in guest relations. Wish i took names of more, but honestly they were all brill....keep it up
Loved this place, hope to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lahlahlag
JAVIER M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at TUI Family Life Orquidea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We're sincerely delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here with us and
Dan was very happy for your kind words. Thank you so much.

We'll be looking forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Kind regards,