“Incredible instructors, fabulous time!”

Mylopotas Watersport
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Milopotas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ios New Dive and Mylopotas Watersport centre is a local diving centre and water sports facility on the beautiful island of Ios. We offer many different activities and excursions for you and your friends. Come join us on a dive, snorkel or try one of the various water sports that we have. We organize daily boat excursions which we can tailor to you and your group. Would you like to try diving or are you already a finished certified diver? We are a certified PADI diving centre and can provide you with experienced instructors to go with you on your dive no matter your skill level. Dive into the crystal clear water of the Aegean Sea and let your body float unbound and weightless. We want you to enjoy all of the activities Ios has to offer! Available at our centres are: Scenic boat tours around Ios Boat rentals Wakeboarding Waterskiing Barefoot Tube rides Banana rides The flyfish Windsurfing Sailing Kayaks and kayaking safaris Pedal boats Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) Snorkelling gear Beach volleyball / football courts PADI Experienced Programs: Bubblemaker Discover Scuba Diving PADI Diving Courses: PADI Scuba Diver PADI Open Water Diver PADI Advanced Open Water PADI Rescue Diver PADI Dive Master
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 June 2017

In Ios, my boyfriend and I decided to get our open water diving certificate. Well, Tolis was a great instructor (as well as Allison and Dave). They take the scuba lessons seriously so you feel truly like you've learned how to be safe. But...teaching with a wonderful carefree attitude, full of jokes and smiles. This took away a lot of my fear for diving since this was my first diving experience. After a couple of days we passed our exam and got our certificates. SO MUCH FUN. The wreck dive was awesome and we even saw a turtle! So cool. Thanks to this team I am now in love with scuba!

Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

It was a pleasure for us also.
Keep diving

There are newer reviews for Mylopotas Watersport

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Most amazing dive, I am a first timer but I felt like a professional at the end of it. Thank you to the diving instructors who kept me alive down there not to mention I got to explore and found a bone (it's an archaeologist thing) one of the best experiences of my whole trip and defiantly won't be my last dive

1  Thank Kayla B
Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

We are happy that this was a great experience for you.
Keep on diving

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The instructors are friendly and the course is cool. Would definitely come again if I had the chance

Management response:Responded 25 May 2017

Thank you so much.
It's been a real pleasure meeting you.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I visisted Ios isldand during the end of August and did some water sports over at Mylopotas watersports; I did SUP, rented a kayak another day and with some friends we did a boat excursion to one of the islands beaches that are only accessible by boat.
The team is fantastic! Also the equipment is top notch and what you see is what you get. It was my first time doing SUP so one of the guys gave me some really great tips on how to stand, etc. which came in real handy – important details, if you don’t want to take phone/wallet etc. with you they will store them for you in a safe place so you won't have to worry about your personal belongings.
The boat trip/excursion was however my favorite experience. Nothing beats an idyllic day in the Mediterranean with good company and a crew who does its best to show you the hidden gems of the island.
Prices are very competitive and crew and team overall are very knowledgeable so this is a great way to do some watersports, take some awesome pictures and look cool while doing it! See you soon Mylopotas watersports!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Back again (left my torch there last year!) and all pretty much as before. Good guides, good kit and decent boat and cox.
Some really good dive sites,and a lot of laughs. Will be back (again)