“Just what we needed”

Sea Views
Private Parking Area
Private Walled Terrace
Garden View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

A lovely, private villa walking distance from a couple of bars, a few excellent restaurants and a well equipped supermarket. What more could you ask for? We will return to Lanzarote and stay here again if we can.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Sep 2016
Many thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay on our lovely Island.
Mark H
“Villa ”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We travel to lanzarote a lot and usually get a villa in playa blanca but decided to come to this villa just outside Puerto del Carmen.
It's 8-10 away by car.
The villa is very nice, quiet, extremely private and fully equipped with all English tv. The pool is really good and warm.
The supermarket is euro spar and a couple of minutes down the road.
The airport is 10 - 15 mins away.
The villa is situated on a lovely piece of land with sea and mountain views. I would recommend this villa to all.
I do like my privacy and even though the owners live near there is total seclusion and your own entrance and parking area.
This is a lot better than most villas the big plus is the pool area views and privacy.

25 Aug 2016
Thank you for the lovely review. Very happy to hear you are so pleased with our villa.
Dub_Dee14...
Dublin, Ireland
“Loved the place!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I travelled with my 83 year old mum and picked Casa Jacinto because it suited my needs and that of my mum. I did a lot of research and Casa Jacinto provided me with the best options in terms of facilities, peace and quiet but being central to everything. My sister and my 12 year old nephew came for a few days at the beginning of our two week stay and Karen put up and extra bed for Matthew - this was a last minute surprise for Matthew and Karen obliged.

I hired my car from Auto Reisen with pick up from the airport, as usual they are great. The villa is just fab, pool is solar heated so when friends of mine who were staying in Villa Uga arrived up one evening to visit, their 3 boys aged 4, 6 and 8 were straight into the pool at 7:30....it being heated was brilliant. This villa has everything you need with plenty of places to sit in shade if u need it as well.

Karen and Colin leave you to your devices but the beauty is that if you need them they are just next door. With mum being 83 (although you wouldn't think it : ) ) it was important to have that extra security and comfort if needed. The Eurospar is just down the road. Macher is very central for travelling all around the island. I've been to Lanzarote probably 8 times and just love the place.

We stayed in Casa Jacinto from Thurs 19th May to Thursday 2nd June. Sad to be home to Dublin now but weather here great at the moment...for a change! While we were ISO C. Jacinto, temps in Lanza ranged from 28-34 degrees. Some shady days at the villa so we just took off for the day, a bit windy as well but for us frequenters to Lanzarote this is nothing new.

Also there is a school just across the road and on Fri 27th May they had a school event of some kind and it was just beautiful to hear the kids singing over the microphone and you would hear them playing in their yard at break time. This was pleasant noise : ).

Also just to say that this place was spotless clean and very tastefully decorated. Not one ant in sight either indoors or outside! Beautiful blue plates and other items adorned the walls and shelves in the sitting room / kitchen. I really would have liked to take the long spouted teapot home with me, just fabulous : ) although I don't drink tea!

I would recommend this villa and if anybody wants further info just ask.

Thanks Karen & Colin!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and privacy
Liked least: Haha the Lanza wind at times
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
5 Jun 2016
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we are so pleased you and your Mum enjoyed your stay.

Sorry I missed you leaving! We would also like to thank you both for leaving the villa so clean and tidy.

Wonderful guests and we hope to see you again.

Kindest regards
Colin and Karen
Mimsmim
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“We will definitely return!”
Reviewed 7 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

A very well appointed and comfortable villa, set in a most convenient central position on the wonderful island of Lanzarote.

The villa is very spacious, with plenty of room for a family. A full sized oven (which many places lack) meant that we didn't need to eat out every night, and the washing machine was extremely useful. Although we visited in January the beautiful swimming pool was used on several occasions. The wifi was particularly useful.

The hosts Karen and Colin live next door, and are very discreet but handy if you need them.

We loved the villa and its position, and will definitely be returning!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
7 Feb 2016
So pleased to read that you enjoyed your holiday and found the villa to your liking.

We look forward to you visiting again.

Very kind regards
Karen
Tesiwaka
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 3 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My partner and I wanted a quite place to stay and Casa Jacinto offered it all. The place is very clean and homely, this is why we're bringing the children soon. I'd recommend Casa Jacinto to all, be it couples or families.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Jan 2016
Many thanks for posting such a positive review.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the villa clean and comfortable.

Kind regards
Karen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing