“Great dive company!”
Review of TOPDIVE Tahiti

TOPDIVE Tahiti
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Faa'a
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've gone diving with TopDive in Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora and Rangiroa on two separate trips. They are super helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgable. Their boats and gear are first rate and they make sure you're comfortable before you make your dives. I'm posting pictures from the dive with them in Tahiti. If you're scared to be in close proximity to 10-12 foot tiger sharks then this trip isn't for you. But if you're like me and aren't afraid, this is an experience of a lifetime and I can't wait to do it again.

All reviews
"dive package"
"once in a lifetime"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I dove twice with top dive. Great dive and people. Didn't see a whole lot of aquatic life but still breathe taking place to dive. Lots of coral but none that is too vibrant with colors.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Intercontinental and this dive operation is on the property so it was easy. However, visiting dive places, especially without equipment in foreign countries is definitely hit and miss. This one is a HIT. Excellent equipment and planning. Highly experienced and qualified dive masters. The best we have used in years.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I have booked Topdive for an intro dive.

Great service at the front disk.

I did the dive together with my partner, and we had an instructor each. We were in good hands from start to end. Their English was not the best, but it was never an issue.

They took us down to 8 meters deep. Beautiful with the coral and all the fishes.

I can recommend this company - we will use them again on Bora Bora.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2017

there were supposed to be four divers. Unfortunately I was the only one that showed up. They did not cancel the dive, but since there wasn't any other paying customers they picked the closest site to dive. We dove on two wrecks (airplane and ship). Although cool to see it wasn't as special as I would have expected being in Tahiti. Visibility was fair, the sea life was present, but not too impressive.

There wasn't much of a pre-dive safety brief. I have been diving for years, but I still would like the brief since it was different people I'm diving with. As on another post; I was given nitrox even though Ive never dove with it.

I'm not sure if the dive would have been different with a bigger crowd.