Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Agoda.comUS$1,567
Lol.travel
Destinia.comUS$1,734
All reviews psarou beach favorite beach hot tub night stay luxury hotel private beach other hotels fantastic hotel concierge angelika mykonos island instagram scorpios elena myconos greece
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotel for three days but we extended our stay at this amazing place, as we couldn't resist to the quality of service and the beauty of the property. Everybody there was polite and professional and the food exceeded our expectations. The room with the amazing view to psarou gulf and the design with the selected furniture and architecture keep the standards at the top of the roof! We are planning to come back on September with friends to enjoy the beach in front of the hotel.
Tip: book your sunbed asap...

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 85thomasj
Manager Kensho Mykonos, Sales at Kensho Psarou, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Greeting from Kensho Psarou!
Your nice comments following your recent stay with us at Kensho Psarou are of great importance to
us.
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion online

It is very rewarding to learn that your expectations were exceeded and felt truly relaxed during your
stay.
We look very much forward to see you back in the near future.
The Team of Kensho Psarou

Reviewed 27 May 2021

I rarely write reviews but I couldn't skip this one. Had an excellent stay at this jewel of a hotel. Everything is simply spot on. Attention to every single detail. You need to try the Musaka at the restaurant and Sushi. The spa experience was one of the best I have ever had, both the massage and the facial. My massage was done on a bed made of quartz stone and Codage products felt amazing on my skin. The therapist knew every single detail and guided me with care. I called the reception desk to twice for some bits and pieces and they responded in no time. All in all, I didn't want to leave. I am returning back for sure! I am hooked for life with this hotel!

Date of stay: May 2021

Greetings form sunny Mykonos!

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Kensho Psarou!
It is also so pleasant to know that our facilities & services met the expectations, the comfort and satisfaction of our guests which is always our first priority!
We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon!
The Team of Kensho Psarou

Reviewed 24 October 2020

It was the first time in Mykonos and we decided to stay in this hotel because we were impressed from instagram profile. And yesss!!!!
It was the best choice. So clean and helpful staff with generous people
In the best spot in Mykonos and of course I recommend it to everyone who love the good quality of life.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manager Kensho Mykonos, General Manager at Kensho Psarou, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear Eleniii_Kar,

We are delighted and grateful you selected Kensho Boutique Hotel and Villas as your ultimate vacation destination. We are immensely honored that you experienced encounter to the maximum and in such contentmen.
It is not streyching a point to say that guests like you are the greatest reward for our team which has as a priority to exceed your expectations and offer you an amazing experience which will keep bringing you back to your family. Your kind words are such an acknowledgement to our distinctive location, breathtaking views, courteous and attentive service, tantalizing culinary options and ethereal rooms. We cannot wait to have you back in order to create together another unforgettable memory!

Elena Panagiotou and the Kensho Team

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Luxurious weekend getaway to just relax and chill. As it was late September (most places were closing) and since we were in Myconos just for the weekend, we stayed at the hotel during the whole stay. There really was no need to leave this paradise: the beach of Psarou was just a few steps away, the spa and gym were downstairs, and the luxurious bar/restaurant at the heart of the hotel. The hotel personal went all the way to make us feel comfortable and pampered.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrFi-Lia

Dear GrFi-Lia ,
Thank you for staying at our property!

Our perfect location as well as the rooms contribute to enhance and emphasize the astounding view we offer.
Our team is always alert to please and to serve and our procedures are constructed in such a way in order to deliver the best possible results.

We are really delighted that you appreciated our great location and we look forward to having you back!

Elena Panagiotou and the Kensho team

Reviewed 13 October 2020

I have thought a lot about how to fairly review Kensho Psarou following my recent stay (September 2020). I have settled on 3/5. There are a number of positives about the hotel and the staff which make staying there pleasant. However, there are a number of significant negatives that need to be mentioned that are not befitting a 5* hotel which charges the amounts per night that Kensho does.
My wife and I are very fortunate in that we have been able to stay in a number of hotels/resorts over the years which are in a similar category as Kensho. Unfortunately, Kensho falls in the middle of the road when compare to other 5* hotels. It was nice but did not blow me or my wife away in the way we had hoped given the price we paid for the stay. As part of our recent trip to Greece we also stayed on Naxos and Santorini in 3* and 4* hotels respectively. These hotels are supposedly in a lower category to Kensho given their star rating but we preferred our time in these hotels over Kensho.
The positives -
1. The rooms are spacious and clean (provided you win the room allocation 'lottery' - see the negatives below).
2. The staff are friendly and helpful.
3. The breakfast was lovely.
The negatives -
1. The room types as described on the website and shown in photographs are not necessarily what you will be allocated, notwithstanding the astronomical amount charged per night. We booked to stay in a Sea View Junior Suite and paid close to £800 per night. We were initially shown to a room which was supposedly in this category (room 313). This room was nothing like those pictured online. It was small, with very little space other than for the bed. The outside space was virtually non-existent and was taken up by the large hot tub. Only one chair was provided for seating outside despite this being a booking for 2. I immediately queried whether we had been given the correct room type with the hotel reception and was told that due to the unique nature of the hotel layout, all room types are slightly different and may not be as pictured. This is mentioned in the small print on the website however the difference between rooms in the same category is ludicrous. We were offered to move to an alternative room in the same category. This was the room above. Despite it being in the same category (and same price) it was literally double the size of the room originally allocated. I am amazed that the two rooms are in the same price category. I would have been bitterly disappointed to have been required to remain in the original room for the amount paid. To the hotel's credit, they did move us without question and we enjoyed the stay in the other room. I feel it is only fair that guests are made aware of this more clearly when booking.
2. The food price in the restaurant is very high compared to restaurants in the local area and is of an average quality/variety.
3. Despite the high amount charged by the hotel, guests are charged to use the sun loungers on the hotel's section of the beach - we were made aware of this on check-in. We did not use the beach for this reason. This is frankly ridiculous. I can understand charging non-guests but guests should be permitted to use the facilities paid for in the booking.
4. There are no nice finishing touches that you expect from 5* hotels that charge the prices that Kensho does. At other hotels I have stayed in that are in a similar price category, you receive a warm welcome, a welcome drink, sometimes a small leaving gift. None of these touches are present here. Indeed, the two lower category hotels we stayed in on Naxos and Santorini offered both a welcome drink and a parting gift. Our only parting gift when checking out was to be asked whether we wished to leave a tip!
5. The staff do not wear covid masks properly. This seems to be a Greece-wide issue I have noticed rather than just this hotel (put your nose in the mask!).
3/5 overall.