US$125
  • Beachfront
Priceline
Karatzas(Karfas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice staffpool barwi filocation is greatislandchiosthursdaybalconies
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Sunshine, blue sky , sand beach and silence .I liked that hotel for a september break.It's a good place to read one of your favourite books while lying near the pool .The hotel is outdated ,it shows signs of its age and needs renewal , but I may say it's comfortable.I will never forget the marmalades which reminded me of my granny's recipies that I tasted at the breakfast. Very gentle and nice staff, and splendid seaview ,but renewal is a must..

Room Tip: seaview rooms are the best..
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gaye N
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The hotel facilities are quite nice however some things can be improved: the room floors are often sandy, quantity of towels in the room were wrong, no beach bar service ("only" pool), poor wi-fi and doesn't provide beach towels.
Breakfast has a nice selection and the location is great in Karfas.
The staff is very nice and helpful!

Room Tip: choose the sea view room!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016

this hotel has all the right things: very nice staff, fantastic view on the best beach of Chios, rich breakfast, a pool.. but something is still missing. Some sort of a finesse. Maybe the way the rooms are furnished, maybe the bar. Anyway - not bad at all. Satisfying and nice. You will need a car to go around, but you can just stay and enjoy the view.
The restaurant of the hotel is quit good, better than many restaurants outside and not more expensive. I'm vegan and the chef made me some vegan food, but I had to buy the ingredients.

Room Tip: first floor is 1 minute from the pool and the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Sand beach is nice but Hotel , service and foods are poor. We stayed there 82€ for 2 people but it is expensive vs. Alternatives in Chios. We used booking to make reservation but they cancel our reservation accidentally and did not inform us , we realised it when we got cancellation notice from booking which was a big unpleasant surprise for us. I called them understand why this happened but they just denied their fault and asked me to fix it through booking etc.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Oktay C
Reviewed 15 October 2015

this hotel has a very nice swimmingpool and poolbar, friendly staff. Sand beach is next to the pool, you can easiely walk more then 100 meters in the sea water.
Rooms are nice and arround are enough restaurants and shops. Capital city Chios is only a few km away. We like tis hotel and place very much and will be back in this friendly place.
A pitty of daily arrival of refugees from Turkiye border(Syrie)

Room Tip: ask seaview
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends