We stayed at Irene Apartments on a half-board basis. As the rooms are set up for self-catering, they are much bigger than the typical hotel room and have some facilities for cooking food.
The hotel has some rooms along the main road, then another much newer block in the main grounds. We had a room in the newer block, and it was nicely finished. It had a good sized bathroom and a balcony over looking Agios Gordios and the sea.
The hotel has a pool with a number of sun loungers set around the perimeter and a bar which serves food throughout the day.
For the evening meal as part of the half board package, you get a set meal which is different every night.
Agios Gordios is a lovely little resort hidden on the west coast of the island. It has a lot of restaurants and shops on offer, plus a good size beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Irene Apartments and Studios are situated in Agios Gordios, a verdant area surrounded by trees and rocky mountains. It is 300m from the beach and 20m from the village centre. The beach is almost 1km long and is one of the best on the island. There is a bus stop right next to the hotel which provides daily bus services to Corfu Town.The apartment complex provides a calm and tranquil atmosphere. Also worth mentioning is the marvelous, spacious (1000m2) garden, in which there is a superb swimming pool. There are regular evening barbeques organised in the garden, providing guests with the opportunity to savour Greek-style mezedes (light snacks). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Irene Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Irene Apartments Hotel Agios Gordios
- Irene Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu, Greece