“Lovely meal in a great setting”

Sea Breeze Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with a beautiful sea view right on the beach of Agios Gordios. Family run with traditional local and family recipes. The bar stays open until late and our Greek night is not to be missed.
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We had read some good reviews about this restaurant, so decided to try it. It was a lovely sunny evening and we had a really nice meal - the seafood platter, can recommend this. Service was very good - we will definitely go back

1  Thank ADT123_13

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Lovely family run restaurant, the service was excellent, lovely food & drink. Has views of the beach & sea. A must if you want a romantic evening with a fantastic sunset. M & S

1  Thank Sally W
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We come here for many many years and the staff is so friendly and the food delicious. No long waiting times even when it's crowdy. Spectacular sea view and sunset !!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely looking restaurant with a pool and playground and I think some of my disappointment with my breakfast was down to language barrier - for which, as a non Greek speaker in Greece, I need to take responsibility.

On ordering coffee I got Nescafé instant which was such a bad result for this coffee addict it had to go back. And the continental breakfast i ordered was 2 slices of standard supermarket white bread lightly toasted, with jam. I was expecting fresh bread and maybe a pastry so just disappointing. My husband and son had cooked breakfasts which were better but not the best.
It did seem a nice place so had I been on holiday longer I might have tried it again for a different meal.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Nice clean place at the beach , good food , good friendly services , the problem at that area is they are nearly at the same level .
Good food , good services, clean and staff with big friendly smile ,
You get confused ,you want eat at every place