All reviews beautiful island relaxing holiday best wishes great pool bar bathroom window lovely grounds lovely hotel hired a car air con taverna owners beach towels caprice restaurant short walk just returned from a week plenty of sunbeds local honey rooms were very clean
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Just returned from a perfect week. We had a warm welcome from George the manager, who all week was friendly & helpfull,the hotel was a little dated in places but everything was spotless and functional,beds were comfortable, sheets & towels changed regularly,small charge for safety box(in reception),aircon was free. Breakfast was lovely plenty of choices for everyone & served on patio overlooking pool & gardens 7.30-9.30, we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue E
vogiatzisv1972, Διευθυντής at Pasiphae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Susnann59,

we would like to thank you for arriving in our hotel. We are planning some changes for next year that will renovate our hotel, but we are expecting everybody to arrive finnaly to Lesvos. We deserve a better luck.

See you soon along with your friends.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We've just returned from a week staying here with friends. The staff are wonderful and go above and beyond to ensure all their guests have everything they need.
The rooms are typically Greek- no fancy frills but comfortable bed, good pressure shower and very efficient air conditioning. A definite must have in 34 degrees!
Breakfast was fresh and plentiful and the salads at lunchtime were superb. We've never tasted better tomatoes!
Skala Kalloni village is small with excellent tavernas and beach bars, all serving fresh, tasty food and very reasonably priced drinks.
A perfect place to get away from it all.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mandy58,
We would like to thank you for your kind comments. We will be more than glad to meet again next year.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Just returned from 3 weeks at the Pasiphae hotel. This is our third visit and we will be returning. We had a wonderful time, very peaceful, staff very friendly, very clean. Pool was great, very big and clean. This hotel is well worth a visit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emily U
vogiatzisv1972, Διευθυντής at Pasiphae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Emily

We would like to thank you for your kind comments. It has been a pleasure to meet again.

See you again next year

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 August 2017

the rooms have a fridge which is handy, they are cleaned really well , beds are comfy hairdryer and shower gel provided, breakfast is ok here where a lot of flys when we where there food was not covered, the pool bar opens at 11 for drink/ice creams no crisps ect , food is served 11-3 a bit pricey compared to the town square, lovely gardens and good location for a walk into town ,

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
vogiatzisv1972, Διευθυντής at Pasiphae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Kmr67
we would like to thank you for visiting our hotel.
Your comments are useful for some changes that we have in mind to do in the near future.

We would be glad to receive any requests for your next visit in our hotel at info@pasiphae.gr

Manager of Hotel Pasiphae

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last week with my daughter. The hotel is a friendly, family run hotel which is comfortable and offers value for money. The staff are helpful and do their best to make your holiday good.
My daughter and I had a twin bedded room which was a good size and had essentials like air conditioning, shower gel and a hairdryer included. The furniture is basic but adequate. The room was tidied and beds made each day and towels were changed at least twice during our stay. However, the floor did not get cleaned well and was a bit gritty to walk on at times.

Breakfast was continental style and for the first three days there was delicious Greek yoghurt available that was as thick and creamy as cheese. For the rest of the week tubs of plain yoghurt were available. There was a good selection of cereals, hot food and cold buffet. I don't eat wheat but managed to have fried eggs each day plus my yoghurt and my daughter is vegetarian and she was also well catered for.

Despite being August, it was fairly quiet and getting sunbeds by the pool was no problem. My only criticism is that the pool was only cleaned once during our stay: on the last day the water was crystal clear in the morning. However, every other morning the pool was a bit murky, even though I was the first one in each day for my morning swim. Coupled with the fact that the walls and bottom of the pool are the same colour, it made it difficult to see where I was swimming and I had to be careful not to crash into the end wall each time! I am prone to ear infections so I used ear plugs each day and luckily was ok. I appreciate that chlorine burns off quickly in the sun, but I think the pool should be a bit clearer than it was most days.

Skala Kallonis is a lovely, quiet fishing village and the tavernas are about five to ten minutes walk from the hotel. The pool bar sells litre bottles of water for a Euro each, so I would recommend buying it from there rather than trudging back from the shops with bottles of water each day.

In all, we had a lovely stay and I would commend the hotel for anyone wanting a budget, comfortable place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julianne62
vogiatzisv1972, Διευθυντής at Pasiphae Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Juli,

thank you for your visit to our hotel and for your comments. I need though to comment on the problem that occured with our pool.

Our pool is crystal clear, but unfortunately we faced a problem, during your stay, which was out of our hands to be repaired fast. Before talking about the problem, I need to declare and make crystal clear, that the pool is cleaned every single day in the morning from 06:00 am to 07:00 am.

You would ask "Then why mr Bill the pool was not showing crystal clear so I could see Mrs Pasiphae's sketch, which is in the bottom of the pool ? " The pool has a valve which let's the water to enter and go to the filter and then return from the top pipes to the pool. If this valve is not working properly then the water will enter to the filter but because of gravity some water return's back to the pool "dirty". This valve is 4 inches and costs 200.00 euro. I had to order it via internet to arrive, because there was no availability of this certain valve in the island. We had to wait even for this "fast" delivery 4 full days. I do apreciate that time is precious for any holiday maker and I wish we had this valve in two days as it was promised to me.. The assurance from me is that there was no problem of an infection as I personally did swim also in the afternoon during the week. Personally I did not like also the clearance of the water while I was swimming.

Anyhow, after my explanation, I NEED TO APOLOGIZE for the problem that was caused to you. Any holiday is an investment for good experience, as I frequently say, and I do understand your worry about the pool clearance. At least we were lucky to show, after solving the problem, that the swimming pool of the Pasiphae Hotel is what everybody knows. A crystal clear high standard in cleanliness swimming pool.

I will be more than glad to see you again in our hotel, as I have seen that you do love the island of Lesbos and I think that the Pasiphae Hotel will be in your holiday plans for the comming years.

Please do not hesitate to send us any requests for you next visit at info@pasiphae.gr