All reviewskalloni baypool barlovely hotelevery member of staffnext yearsea grassclearing tablesroom with a sea viewghost townseventh visitflying from manchesterseen better daysprevious yearsat lunchtimejust returned from a two weekan absolute gemmid april
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I've been planning to go to Kalloni Bay Hotel for the last few holidays and on my arrival to the hotel I was not disappointed. It was warm from friendly and professional staff who became like family to me almost immediately. My favourite spectacular beach front location which I always like to hear from the hotel was stunning, I used the beach everyday and it was always quiet never difficult getting a sunbed. My room was at the back of the hotel with views of the trees, birds and mountains, I could always hear the sea.
I was a single lady travelling and Dimitris, the Hotel Manager arranged a taxi for me, the taxi was still waiting even after an hour delay from Air Traffic Control. Even with families and couples at the hotel as a single traveller the staff went out of there way to include me in Pool Bar and Hotel Restaurant, I ate every night accept the last night. The food was delicious all very personal touches from staff and vegetables from their own garden.
I walked everyday felt very safe to the square in about 8 mins. The rooms were so well decorated beautifully cleaned daily. The showers were always hot fresh towels in the bathroom.
If you enjoy football and F1 Racing like me it's there for you to enjoy from the pool area. But you enjoy peace and tranquility then you have the warm and relaxing pool and beautiful beach.
Breakfast was always a good range of food and good coffee.
Even with thunder and lightening for 2 nights it was always hot and dry in day. I've had thunder storms regularly in Greece so I wasn't shocked and then the staff worked so hard to put everything back to normal very quickly.
My only dilemma is I should've stayed longer than a week, so I will be returning.
Thanks again to my beautiful family at Kalloni Bay. Jo Llewellyn

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Jo L
MrHellas, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kalloni Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you very much for the warm and friendly words! We promise to keep the good work up. Hope to see you you soon again... <3

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with friendly staff
Good location
Some Bathrooms haven’t all been refurbished yet , but we are sure they are planning to upgrade them very soon
Breakfast plentiful and great choice , but if a niggle would be the coffee & juice machine need replacement, they broken down twice during our week visit & hot food at breakfast needs to be hotter

Overall an enjoyable stay many thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison2807
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our experience overall was really good. It's a small hotel, quiet and really central situated. Rooms are a bit simple, but you are not suppose to spend a lot of time in your room anyway :) Pool-area was very nice, cozy bar with refreshments and a lot to choose from for lunch. Breakfast was fine too, you can have your breakfast inside or outside. In less than a 10 minute walk you can find a square with nice restaurants. We especcially liked Dyonisos, where you can sit almost on the beach! All the staff of Kalloni Bay Hotel is very helpfull and friendly!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susanne v
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We are extremely satisfied with our stay in this hotel. We have visited many hotels but your staff was the best one. Everyone had a smile on their faces and were very helpful, espefially the young barman, Ilias, who was friendly, eager to help everyone and overall a great guy. We will definitely be visiting next year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I’m sat here reflecting, waiting for my taxi after 2 week stay at Kalloni beach hotel.
Nice quiet hotel (and quiet resort). Hotel is a bit tired but really no major complaints about the accommodation.
Majority of staff were welcoming and polite. Especially the housekeepers.
If you have large cases dont expect any help with them up to your room.
Breakfast was typically Greek; no complaints. Breakfast staff very friendly.
Pool Barman; now there’s a story. Normally we would introduce ourselves to the hotel barman as we like to have lunch around the pool and build up a rapport with the staff; didn’t happen here. I don’t know his name, he is dour, unfriendly, unhelpful and everything is such a bother to him. This really is not the job for him. He needs a personality transplant and/or some lessons in customer service. It’s such a pity really because he is a handsome young man with a lovely smile (on the rare occasion we saw it).
For these reasons I’m not sure I would come back again...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EmTeeBee59
MrHellas, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Kalloni Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Kalimera,

thank you for your overall good review.

Concerning your complaints let us add the following: We only have two floors, which is why we don't have an elevator. But on most arrivals (especially during daytime) our staff (housekeepers and gardener) love to help everybody who requests help or who has problems bringing his cases upstairs.

We are sorry to hear that our pool barman did not meet your expectations. Ilias is a young cheerful chap and usually good sports. But it is his first year so we excuse that his skills are capable for development. Reading other reviews in our reception book we can assure you that Ilias usually gets excellent comments. We regret if this is a reason for you not to visit us again.