“Coffee”

Sirocco Noosa
Ranked #18 of 117 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$1 - US$102
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by, and named after the hot Saharan wind that sweeps across North Africa and the Mediterranean basin and into Europe, you will find Sirocco Noosa to be an exciting new culinary experience. Our menu is modern Australian with the flavour influenced by essence of North African, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish cuisine- to name a few. Our culinary creations are infused with exotic spices such as harissa, sumac and za’atar which are married delectably with the freshest ingredients, including free range eggs and organic milk. Sirocco is all about interaction – with friends, the river, our amazing flavours and our own Sirocco breeze.
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We went for a ☕️ In the afternoon, good ☕️ , a very friendly place. Nice views over the river, not many places open for coffee in the late afternoon on the river, Sirocco was .

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have had coffee at Siroccos on numerous ocassions and they do great coffee. We decided to go for dinner recently, and unfortunately the only good thing was the service. The food was very average and over priced for what was served. I dont have any problems with the prices as they are average for Noosa, but the servings were small and food bland and flavourless. We will never eat dinner there again, but will still drop in for coffee.

1  Thank 2MD-and-partner
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service, and food to match. Highly recommend the big breakfast or breakfast Melt. Coffee also extremely good. Lovely view of the river as well. Will come back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here when I saw they were Mediterranean and thought I would see how that works in Oz. I'm impressed they have managed to skillfully blend the flavors of middle eastern dishes with the more traditional European and Australian fare. My breakfast was free range scrambled eggs with salmon avocado over corn cakes. Might not sound like much but you must stop to try it one morning. You won't be disappointed. The corn cakes we're expertly grilled with a touch of the Middle East spices I adore when it over done. These were perfect. I'm rather sensitive to grilled foods that are greasy these were perfect no grease at all. The eggs were fluffy the salmon to die for and overall the meal was expertly presented with all the flavors blending for a most delicious breakfast. All this made better by a strong black coffee freshly ground. Views are lovely service quick and friendly and the facility is very clean. Great place to stop on my repeat list.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Spectacular meal at Sirocco tonight. I had the duck and out friends the gold band snapper. We all agreed it was wonderful. I am certainly back here soon. Wonderful.

3  Thank Anne B