All reviews hosts jenny the river one bedroom apartment gympie terrace king bed new managers lovely hosts quiet side street no lift lovely apartment short stroll quiet location enjoy your stay whole complex a great stay brilliant location some great restaurants
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

This is our third visit to Rimini in the past 6 months and once again another fabulous warm welcome from the recently new hosts Jenny and Andrew who personify amazing customer service. We have now stayed in three different rooms and it appears that we can't make a bad choice here! Still a quiet complex, comfy beds and all the creature comforts of home, close to the river and Gympie terrace with all our favorite restaurants but without the noise. Yep we will be back again and again...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
RiminibytheRiver, Manager at Rimini Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Thank you so much for your review. It's always an absolute pleasure to welcome you both back and have a giggle with you. There's still a few apartments we know you'll like that you haven't tried yet! See you very soon. All the best, Jenny & Andrew.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

The apartment was lovely, comfortable and had everything we needed. The location was good, with nice cafés and the river just a short stroll away. The heated spa was great after a day out. Our hosts were friendly and full of advice on making the most of our stay in Noosa. We plan a return visit.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter v

Thank you both for your review and also for the travel tips! Lovely to meet you both and glad you had a relaxing stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you next time. Kind regards, Jenny & Andrew

Reviewed 23 July 2015

My decision to stay in Noosaville was very spur of the moment, and I was fortunate enough to find a one bedroom apartment at Rimini by the RIver-Noosa. I love staying in Noosaville (rather than Noosa) as it is so much more a village feel, and everyone there gets to know you quickly and they become friends.
I loved staying at Rimini. The accommodation was light, bright, airy and absolutely spotlessly clean. I loved the little touches - smooth music playing as I walked in, little frangipani flowers at the entrance, a little starfish on a table. Everything felt like home. I stayed in apartment 10 (tree house) and felt as though I was living amongst the trees. I loved listening to the parrots chirping at sunset, and the other native birds popping in and around the balcony. The bed was HUGE! and so comfortable. It was very difficult to leave it each morning. the apartment was so peaceful - no road noise, no noise from neighbours!
Andrew and Jenny - the Managers - are amongst the happiest and friendliest people I have met. It is absolutely clear that they love what they do, and love Noosaville, too.
Thank you to both of them for making my stay even more wonderful. I will be back in April (and I might even bring my husband next time!!!).

Room Tip: Room 10 to feel as though you are amongst the trees
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
RiminibytheRiver, Manager at Rimini Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Bernadette. We really enjoyed having you as a guest in apartment 10, the 'tree house' at Rimini (that's kind of stuck now!) Those spur of the moment decisions can be some of most fun can't they! We'd love to welcome you back and great if hubby can make it too! Best regards, Jenny & Andrew.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

If one is going to Noosaville for a break, look no further than Rimini by the River. The situation is perfect - quiet but close to all amenities. The apartment was so clean, comfortable and warm and no, Jenny and Andrew, you obviously didn't have a direct line to the Weather Gods but you made sure my health improved with the stair climbs!! Jenny and Andrew are most helpful and nothing is too much trouble. We will be back -many thanks........and go the All Blacks :-)

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
RiminibytheRiver, Manager at Rimini Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Thank you Elizabeth....your review did make us smile! It was lovely to meet you both and we're glad you enjoyed staying in one of our deluxe apartments, 16. Those carpets do make it cosy and we're glad we contributed to your overall fitness levels :) We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Kind regards, Jenny & Andrew.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Our stay was for 2 nights with my in laws and was great. Had a late check in and immediately Jenny and Andrew made us feel at home and we were over whelmed by their customer service also had a swimming board ready for my 3 year old at their heated pool the same night which was provided even without requesting. Rooms were excellent with a huge balcony which would be ideal for a bbq machine too. But thanks guys for your support and rimini has topped my list for a good family stay close to all proximities. Cheers!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Praveen M
RiminibytheRiver, Manager at Rimini Holiday Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Your family are just so smiley and lovely and you made it very easy to look after you all! Yes the next time you need a Noosa retreat away from the city be sure to give us a call :) Kind regards, Jenny & Andrew.