“Fab food & service”

Sushi Monster
Ranked #63 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 9 October 2016

We went here twice for lunch & dinner during our recent holiday in Noosa. We saw local friends of ours having a lunch there and they raved about the place. So that night we went for dinner. It is a very small restaurant but there were tables available, so we decided to eat in (but you can also takeaway). You order at the counter and the food comes out in no particular order and reasonably quickly. My teriyaki chicken don was superb! My partner had salmon sashimi and miso soup, both he really enjoyed. A couple of days later we stopped by for lunch. I had the chicken teriyaki don again and when I couldn't eat it all, they were happy to give me a takeaway container. The food is super fresh and reasonably priced. I have no hesitation in recommending this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great sushi's huge selection of yummy sushi's. Its located in great spot just across the river in gympie terrace.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We walked in there and were given great service and a nice table everything was priced well and the service was quick and the sushi was delicious. every single piece of rice was blessed with their love, I was blessed with jesus love when I entered the door. when i entered the door i said praise the lord. I could feel the texture of the tuna in mouth every piece had its own story. one had two kids and the dad was a clown.

2  Thank abb0l
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much from the front door, but let me tell you it's more than just a sushi roll takeaway! Eat in, it's worth it!

I had the Deluxe Bento Box with Miso soup... The miso so much tastier then the average dish water served in most Sushi Trains. All the ingredients were fresh, delicious and served with a beautiful smile.

Let your tastebuds sing, take some time and eat in, you will love it!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely sweet service and delicious, affordable traditional food.
Great sushi and a huge selection of yummy Japanese bowls to have for lunch or dinner.
A causal but comfortable place to dine in inside or out.

Open until 8.30pm seven days.
Lots of great vegetarian dishes.