All reviews butler service personal butler private pool our honeymoon the general manager flight schedule private experience huge tub hill villas final stop absolute privacy tropical feel infinite pool dressing area main pool food beverage coconut water
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Where to begin. This was our final stop of our 2 week honeymoon. We had Villa 208. The view you have from your private villa is amazing. The villa itself has everything you wish for and is very private. The food and drinks in the resort is of the best quality you can think of. The staff in the resort is really friendly.

Wellness & Spa. Best I have ever seen.

Complementary diving. Great diving experience. Very relaxed,friendly and helpfull staff. August and September not best time to go diving in Seychelles but we still saw a lot of wildlife and the under water view was not that bad.

A special call out to our buttler (Michele), she was so friendly and so helpfull. She organized a couple of surprises and she is a sweet lady who made our stay in the resort truly amazing. Villa 221 is the best villa with stunning views and hopefully one day I will be back and stay in this villa.

Room Tip: Villa 221 has the best view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nick N
TsogoSun, General Manager at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review. Wow what a lovely review on MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa. We will certainly share your comments with Michelle. We at MAIA look forward to welcoming you back, possibly on an anniversary. In the meantime may we wish many happy and healthy years together.
Once again thank you
Sebastian Berinato and The MAIA Team

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I was blessed to stay in this luxury resort and spa on my day-off A paradise on its own.

From the moment I checked in, the staff is very friendly, greeted me by my name and congratulated me on my anniversary. While being driven to my villa, he showed me the various facilities the resort have along the way. Upon entering I was astounded by the view; the room, dining area and mini bar is amazing. I remember what I said after the tour of my room ... "I think, I don't want to ever leave."

This resort is in butler service and my butler, Kiran, not only courteous and friendly but efficient. He showed us all the amenities provided to us (love the sweets and desserts a lot), explained everything we can do around the resort and assure us that whatever we need he is just a phone call away.

We had lunch in the restaurant and all I can say is ... "Food looks sumptuous, taste heavenly." And after that amazing lunch, we are treated with a 20-minute jet lag massage. It eases us to the mood of the resort ... relax, relax and relax.

Then off to the villa where we enjoy our own infinity pool overlooking the Anse Boileau. How can you not love the place, right?

Dinner service is impeccable. Kiran served us in our villa and the set up is just WOW! And again we are treated with that amazing taste ... "Food in Maia is really delicious, the one you will always remember."

Watched movies on their SMART TV the rest of the night enjoying amenity snacks and sparkling wine plus pizza. Bed is inviting and comfortable... snoring through the night. Wake up early though to catch the sunrise but unfortunately the weather isn't as accommodating as I hope. But I assure you, in the summer it can be marvelous coming out of the mountains overlooking the bay.

The sad part is on hand, leaving the resort. But our farewell breakfast assure us that we need to go back to this place. The best day-off ever !!!!

Room Tip: My room is the best ... room 217
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fio68TravelPhotoBug
TsogoSun, General Manager at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for completing a TripAdvisor review. Wow thanks for the lovely comments. I and the MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa Seycehlles team loved hosting you and we all look forward to your next visit.
Sebastian Berinato and the MAIA team

Reviewed 27 August 2016

One of the most relaxing weekend i've ever had,. My butler was exceptional and the flan coco upon arrival was heaven!! the staff are dedicated and on hand and caters to your every need. I tried the spa , one word! Relaxing!!
Villa well maintained and up to the standard

Room Tip: hillside villas has the best sea views
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
TsogoSun, General Manager at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for completing a guest survey. Wow, lovely comments. The team at MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa and myself look forward to your next visit.
In the meantime we wish you warm regards.
Sebastian Berinato.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have to say that I really have nothing to say.
It was just perfect.
I was looking for very private place, and I was totally right with the hotel selection. There were just a few people and we saw them very seldom. Huge signature villa with private pool and big territory and fantastic ocean view.
Butler service was perfect, guys cared very much about all the possible activities for us and for our son, from helicopter organization to dinner at the ocean preparation.
Food was great, all our preferences were cared about.

We will for sure be back to this amazing paradise! Thank you all the great staff!!!

Room Tip: This is a honeymoon place - perfect for couples!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TsogoSun, General Manager at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the TripAdvisor review. Wow, we at MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa in The Seychelles were delighted to receive your positive comments. We are all awaiting your next visit, hopefully, next year. Until then take care.
Sebastian Berinato and the MAIA Team

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This resort is ideal for couples and definately not for families as it is rather small and does not offer activities for children. We were upgraded to a spacious villa with our own buttler ready and always willing to serve us with the best possible way. He was prepared to cook for us, to serve us and do whatever was possible to please us, The location of all villas is excellent as almost all of them have a perfect view of the ocean through the tropical green trees. The beach is rather lonely, as during all our stay it was windy and - since the waves were rather high - no one could swim in the sea and all of us used either our private swimming pools or the hotel's swimming pool area which has excellent service and location. Overall, a very good resort.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
TsogoSun, General Manager at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for completing the TripAdvisor survey. Wow what lovely comments, both I and the team at MAIA team are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you loved the resort service and location. Therefore we all want you back as soon as possible at MAIA Luxury Resort and Spa in The Seychelles.
Wishing you a fantastic year ahead.
Sebastian Berinato and the MAIA Team