1,317 results
All reviews beachfront villa thai restaurant our honeymoon intendance bay private pool in villa dining chez lamar buggy service main pool crashing waves colonial style main building four seasons spa treatments steam room direct access to the beach sun deck
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel with good views, we had some bad experience with the service but the manager, Mustafa, was good enough to solve the issue and made everything perfect and on time, the staff were friendly and amazing and we had an unforgettable stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Fabrice C, General Manager at Banyan Tree Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear guitarlover83

Warm greetings from Banyan Tree Seychelles! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback about your recent trip to our hotel. We are pleased to hear that our efforts to turned things around for you was well appreciated. Thank you for the complimentary about our staff and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This hotel and its villas are set in a breathtaking bay, romantically ensconced in the forested hills or hidden on the beach. Which makes the inattentive, unfocused and unprofessional service all the more disappointing. Stay for one night only, to take in the beauty, then stay in a hotel in the Seychelles that truly cares about their guests and the thousands of dollars they've paid for the experience.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I spent the Christmas of 2017 at Banyan tree Seychelles, I enjoyed my experience from the beginning to the end. I checked in at 6:30 in the morning of the day I booked and my room was ready at 7:30in the morning, when I went to my room I was quite surprised by my room, there was a bunch beautiful leaves and flowers neatly spelling “welcome to banyan tree”on my bed. There is a very nice and small animal protection area. The saffron restaurant is very nice. Every room comes with a private pool. My only disappointment is that the hotel is very far from downtown

Room Tip: Some rooms are very far away from the lobby
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Fabrice C, General Manager at Banyan Tree Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Kevinyuan2017

Warm greetings from Banyan Tree Seychelles! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We are pleased to note that we were able to give you an enjoyable experience whilst staying with us and also you had the opportunity to sample our signature Thai restaurant "Saffron". Admittedly, the resort is away from downtown, however, it provides privacy and exclusivity for our guests. We hope that this has not put you off from coming back to us in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Booking ......prompt email reply even though we r in different time zone. Impressive booking experience. Not all 5 stars hotel in Seychelles can do this. (Hilton replied over 48 hours to my 2nd email reminder after 5 days on my first email.
Before I confirmed my booking with Banyan tree, I was worrying about the conditions of the room because there r some writings about old & poor conditions of the rooms in accordance to the room rates. But after I checked in the beachfront pool villa, I found the conditions are okay except the water in the outdoor jacuzzi which is a bit sticky.
Excellent service, from the start by the receptionist , Isabelle, house keeping, to my last minute booking request about the ferry ticket to Praslin by May. The ladies r smart & helpful, really appreciate that and keep this up.
Villa......great. Unfortunately some misbehaving guests from mainland China used the sun lounger which belongs to our villa ( a signage has been posted next to the lounger) ,walked into the garden n stayed in the pool area until they found that I was watching them from the room.
Breakfast......can do better if the staff show us the menu (choice of eggs, toast etc) at the time we seated in stead of showing to us upon request. I would definitely say that the guest has no such idea unless they have similar breakfast experience before.
The honeymoon amenities r really a surprise to us! Love it!

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank MeanVivi
Fabrice C, General Manager at Banyan Tree Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear MeanVivi

Warm greetings from Banyan Tree Seychelles! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent trip to our resort. We are delighted to read that we met your expectations and feel very proud that we were able to create some happy memories for you. Please note that the comment regarding the breakfast have been taken on board and we will ensure that it doesn't get repeated again with our future guests.

We look forward to welcome you back should you decide to visit us again.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We have stayed at Banyan Tree for two night early in February.
The hotel is set in a marvelous bay with a magnificent view and the beach is something incredible.
In few words Banyan Tree is a marvelous hotel and everything was nice and relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Fabrice C, General Manager at Banyan Tree Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Simone M

Warm greetings from Banyan Tree Seychelles! Thank you for taking your time to share you feedback about your recent stay at the resort. We are please to note that overall we met your expectations and created a long lasting memory for you. We look forward to welcome you back soon.