Eastin Hotel Penang
Hotel Equatorial Penang(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$70
  • Breakfast included
US$31
  • Pool
Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$46
Hotels.com
Lexis Suites Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$124
US$110
Lexis Suites
TH Hotel Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$39
US$33
U Hotel Penang(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
Priceline
Olive Tree Hotel(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
Agoda.com
The Krystal Suites(Bayan Lepas)
US$33
TripAdvisor
US$161
US$134
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsqueensbay mallbusiness tripsea viewthe executive loungewalking distancebusiness hotelconvenient locationindustrial areaqueens bayeasy accesspleasant stayswimming poolclose to the airportbreakfast spreaddeluxe roomshort staygeorge town
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Perfect location bayan lepas. Close to everything. Its modern and clean. Staff are nice. Not overly friendly but pleasant, maybe I'm just too used to the land of smiles. I have no complaints at all. very secure, good value for money. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
EastinHotel, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear Chin K

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your positive ratings of the hotel, our staff and services.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Eastin Hotel Penang in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Used to be an OK hotel but has really gone down hill. Halls and carpets dirty and smelly. Room grim with Florescent lighting and very sparse, tiny TV on the wall, very hard to see. Strange smell of the bed sheets. Breakfast was a poor affair, pancakes were flatter than I have ever seen!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank paulkK6140DI

Dear paulkK6140DI

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor and I sincerely apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations.

I wish to inform you that the hotel will be undergoing refurbishment soon and we hope to provide better facilities to all our guests once complete. I have taken note of your comments over the breakfast spread and necessary action has been taken by our Chefs to improve and upgrade the breakfast menu.

May we have another opportunity to have you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Not sure that they really grasp the hospitality thing. This is my 2nd trip to Penang and it appears that there are not many choices. What I learned here is that for about $100 per night US, you get less than you would for an $80 hotel in the US.

Check in was decent, but got up to my floor and just 5 doors down, in the hallway the maintenance team was laying lacquer adhesive and it was an overpowering obviously dangerous set of fumes. It required me to put a wet towel under my doorway which still wasn't enough. I ended up vacation for several hours and came back to vast improvement but still had the memorous scent in my room.

The good - location, near restaurant, bars and the town mall.
The bad - value, paper thin doors and walls, and very dated garage sale style (chipped) room furniture.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear chainleank

I sincerely regret the unpleasant experience you have encountered during your stay here with us and I apologize for the inconvenienced. I have taken to task my Housekeeping and Maintenance teams to be more diligent and to take necessary action in minimizing the scent whenever there is lacquer work involved. The hotel will be undergoing refurbishment soon and we hope to provide better facilities to all our guests once complete.

I appreciate your positive rating of the hotel's good location.

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We hope to welcome you back to Eastin Hotel Penang soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

A well deserved stay at Eastin Hotel, Penang without any hassle as the hotel staff right from the front desk till housekeeping are vey helpful in settling down the guest. At the same time, the sales department also tried their to accomdate especially urgent booking, hence Eastin Hotel will be my ultimate first choice hotel during my stay in Penang.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
EastinHotel, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2016

Dear KK F

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and for rating Eastin Hotel Penang as your ultimate first choice hotel in Penang. I am happy to note that our facilities and services meet your satisfaction.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Penang.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The best part of this hotel is that it is just next to the Queensbay mall and convenient for food seekers too. The rooms are just so artistic. You would not wanna leave the room coz its so cozy and keeps you relaxed. If you are there dont miss their breakfast buffet! You will enjoy their food galore. Besides that you will find seaview opposite the Queensbay Mall.. Quite nice to have a walk during the night.. From there you will be able to see another island called Pulau Jerejak... Hope you all have fun...

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
EastinHotel, General Manager at Eastin Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Dear Darshaini

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay here. Your positive feedback on the hotel location, our room and breakfast are greatly appreciated.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.