Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
AC Hotels
Hotels.comUS$51
PricelineUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
TravelocityUS$51
All reviews bedroom suite bukit jambul famous nasi kandar swimming pool water pressure queensbay mall comfortable stay air conditioner front office staff executive lounge enjoyed my stay upon check close to the airport kayu penang pantry business
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019

My friend was staying in this hotel for business purposes and her assignment was on the same dates as her birthday. I decided to surprise her by travelling from KL and showing up there. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful in this surprise. They helped me organising a dinner and making sure she does not see me before dinner.
Location of this hotel is very convenient as it is only 10-15 mins away from the airport. Not much traffic around the area. Facilities are in good condition.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2019

I always stayed at this Hotel when I visit my Medical Devices customers in Penang, it is so near Bayan Lepas Industrial Estate, where most of my customers are located. I was there with my wife for 4 days, when I visit my customers, she can take the hotel shuttle that operates at 10am, 12noon, 3pm from the hotel to Queensbay Mall and after my business meetings I can meet her there at 6.00p.m. for dinner and take the hotel shuttle back at 7.20p.m. Very convenient. The hotel is also just next to the famous Nasi Kandar Shop: Original KAYU, where the Nasi Kandar and Roti Canai are the best in Penang. It is also only 5mins drive away from all the Penang local eating place Pisa Corner Café, where you can find all the local delicacies.

Room tip: Corner rooms are bigger and more quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank L1223TSandrews
Reviewed 20 April 2019

I came with a group of friends on our trip to Penang and we stayed for 5 nights. I could not have been happier with the service we were provided. The 2 bedroom suite we stayed in was gorgeous, clean and very comfortable. Checking in was no hassle at all thanks to the very helpful and efficient staff. Room service was also very efficient and the staff were always friendly and willing to help. Overall, my friends and I could not have chosen a better accommodation for our trip.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is such an encouraging one on your recent stay with us. It heartens us to note that you had a wonderful experience; and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectation.

All of us look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to yet another delightful stay with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2019

Had a lovely stay here for an anniversary trip. The staff were exceptionally friendly and everything was nice and clean. Checking in was easy and the rooms were spacious enough for the two of us. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your experience. My team and I are happy to read that we have met your overall expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the hotel when we visited Penang with a group of empty nester friends. Check in was a bliss, the staff was friendly and efficient.

We all stayed at the suite wing. The suite is a good size apartment. Though obviously not new, it was spacious and clean, with living and dining rooms, 2 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathroom. There was a problem with one of the showers. It was dealt with promptly.

Breakfast was basic, but I liked the mini chu cheong fun which is not normally served in hotel breakfast buffet.

Overall we were happy with our stay at the hotel and would stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your review . I am delighted to learn that you overall had an enjoyable stay with us. Please be assured that I have discussed your feedback with my breakfast kitchen team for their review and improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you and your husband to Vistana again.

Wishing you have a good day !