Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
AC Hotels
Hotels.comUS$51
PricelineUS$51
TravelocityUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
All reviews bedroom suite bukit jambul famous nasi kandar swimming pool water pressure queensbay mall comfortable stay air conditioner front office staff executive lounge enjoyed my stay upon check close to the airport kayu penang pantry business
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

I was with my parents, we got the suite.
There was an issue with the first suite we were given, but the staff were prompt in their action, they relocated us to another room within 30mins, and gave us a discount on our total bill for the first nigh.

This place is definitely a value-for-money kinda place, for RM200++ we got a room that could comfortably fit 4 people.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank domidius
SharonAngLayLeng, General Manager at AC Hotel by Marriott Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul. I am delighted to learn that you have generally enjoyed your stay with us. and your recognition of our prompt actions on the room.

On behalf of the entire team at Vistana, we look forward to welcoming you and your parents back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 June 2019 via mobile

Its our 5th stay here and always love the convenience of checking in/out and the attentiveness. Checked in after midnight but aircond was not working. Within 15 minutes time the maintenance guy came to fix it! Also love the suites as its super spacious & clean at a very affordable price. Downside is the exchange of lifts to go to the suites and the very boring swimming pool. Highly suggest that the hotel invest in a more happening, attractive and kids friendly pool

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us and your loyalty. We do apologise for the air-condition problem and I am delighted to learn that you pleased with our refurbished spacious suite.

We look forward to see you & your family again Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul, 2nd home in Penang. Wishing you have a great day !

Reviewed 22 May 2019

Stayed in a 2 bedrooms suite with a small office room and balcony. Room is huge and clean, water pressure in bathroom is good. Guest can park their car free. Swimming pool and gym are quite ok. WiFi is available but the speed is not too fast. TV channels selection are rather limited. A lot of food options within 5-10min drive from the hotel and Penang airport is just about 15min drive away.

Room tip: Able to see penang bridge if staying at high floor
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Peng Sheng L

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. Rest assured that your feedback will be reviewed with the team for improvement. We hope to another opportunity to be of service to you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Should there is anything I can of service to you, please do not hesitate to email me at sang@ytlhotels.com.my

Wishing you have a great day !

Reviewed 21 May 2019

Located not far from airport and Queensbay Mall, convenient to go shopping and Airport. The room is big and comfortable, I like more is the swimming pool, which is bigger than same hotel in KL. with international power adaptor in the room, so u may never worry about the power socket even you from other country. The staff very kind there, since my flight very early, they arranged the take away breakfast for me.

Room tip: try room not facing main road, a little bit quiet
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank whitej_11

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor, I am glad to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one and our associates were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to see you soon for another memorable hotel experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

It was a very lovely stay in the hotel, very cooperative staff, especially Ms. Karen, made our stay worth it and I am really happy that we ended up choosing this property. Never made us feel that we we're asking for too much, I would surely recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank ShivC93

Thank you very much for posting such wonderful review! It is our great honored to be your home away from home in Penang and we are more than happy to read how much you have enjoyed staying with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.