1. You can park just right in front of the hotel if you drive a car. There are plenty of parking space.
2. Tesco supermarket is just besides the hotel.
3. The opposite hokkien mee stall serve quite tasty hokkien mee for breakfast. You can also find ready packed nasi lemak and toast in the same coffee shop. You dont have to worry about where to have breakfast.
4. Very close to USM in case you are going there.
1. There were bed bugs on my bed. I should have asked to change room but was too tired to do so in the middle of the night.
2. The main road is very busy during peak hours, so can be quite jam getting in and out during this period.
3. My room is facing the main road and it was so noisy and the sound proof of the room is quite bad. I could hear the noise of all vehicles that pass by throughout the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- U Hotel Penang in Bayan Lepas is a budget hotel in Penang and is about stylish and comfortable accommodation at affordable prices. Whether you're a budget business traveller, convention-goer or just here on holiday, we believe in providing an experience beyond the ordinary. Great customer service is one of our core values. We believe in a job well done and creating authentic connections with our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your U Hotel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- U Hotel Penang Bayan Lepas