U Hotel Penang
Hotel Equatorial Penang(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
DR Hotel Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$28
Eastin Hotel Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$84
US$70
Vistana Penang Bukit Jambul(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$41
Olive Tree Hotel(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$55
Arena Residence(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Lexis Suites Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$124
US$110
Lexis Suites
TH Hotel Penang(Bayan Lepas)
US$39
US$32
Trip.com
OK Hotel(Bayan Lepas)(Great Value!)
US$16
Agoda.com
US$210
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hotelfront deskdecent amenitiesopen air car parktesco extraminimal toiletriesroom service offeredpasar malamwhite wallscafe locatedwooden furnishingsfast food outletswalking distanceelectric kettleironing board and ironnewly renovated hotelnice size
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I stayed two nights and enjoyed my stay.
The staff are all very friendly indeed and hard working.
When I was looking for my room, two staff members helped me.
And every staff will greet you with a smile.
I hope they keep it up :)
The only negative is possibly location. Other than that the staff are fantastic, friendly, helpful and hard working.
There are buses that pass through such as 303.
As others have said, the street has Tesco, Mcdonalds etc
but to me the greatest thing was the staff.
The lady who checked me out was efficient and very friendly.
All the staff made one feel very welcome
thanks again :)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
uhotelpenang, General Manager at U Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015

Dear BenOzz2015,

Thank you for your encouraging review. We do strive to improve and work on our customer service and hope to make an impression to our guests.

Your comment is both encouraging and motivates us to do better. We look forward to your next visit.

Sinju Ooi

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

A very comfortable and a cosy hotel in bayan lepas. friendly staffs. The room is clean and tidy.. I had a comfortable 2 days n 1 night stay. Very nearby to eateries..plenty of restaurants and cafes nearby..just walking distance. Tesco is right beside the hotel. Ample car parks available.
Definitely worth a stay here.
Will visit again for sure.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeyjey05
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Friendly staff. I have encounter some problem regarding the electrical circuit that causes my room to be out of electric. The staff immediately came to the room and fix the problem within minutes. It was a Saturday, you can visit the night market opposite the road where you can find good food. Next to Tesco Extra within walking distance. The room and the toilet is quite spacious. Only that the sound proof was kinda bed, but luckily I took the room away from the main road.

Room Tip: Away from the road
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
uhotelpenang, General Manager at U Hotel Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2015

Dear 3vilfr3akybabi3,

Thank you for taking the time to review U Hotel Penang. We are so glad that you had a good stay with us and hope that you will come back again soon.

Sinju

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night (deluxe queen room). The room is clean and tidy. Spacious enough for two. Mineral water, hair dryer, safety box were provided. Room key is needed to use the lift hence the security is good. Though the basement car park only provided for staffs, there is a spacious parking lot behind the hotel and guarded by security at night. Guests were also allowed to park in front of the hotel by the roadside. Overall It was quite excellent for a boutique hotel. The price paid off! :)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

U hotel is a new hotel located near by the airport. I stay for 6 days in Jen Hotel and decided to stay at U hotel for last night in penang because near by to the airport easy for me catch a flight to Singapore early morning. I reserve a room by booking.com and the price also reasonable.Very clean room, good pillow and bed and the room arrangement is good.The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful most of them is Malay. and i trust this is Malay culture to treat guest feel comfortable and very nice spoken. They can speak english very well. The staff name is Zirman (correct me if i wrong about his name) check in, and check out me and arrange my transport to the airport.Good customer service( look him experience in hotel industry). Overall hotel and staff very good. No need to paid a thousand buck for staying 5 stars hotel, stay here and you will satisfied. Well done for management and staff!! i will stay here again. Malaysia truly Asia

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claudia_sther

Dear Claudia-stehr,

Thank you for the kind review on U Hotel Penang. Man is certainly one of the many good staff that we have. We try our level best to give you an wonderful experience and hope that you will come back again soon.

Sinju