All reviews safe parking antique shops guest house the river crispy unit weekend
Reviewed 26 September 2016

WOW Amazing venue with stunning gardens, we had two spacious apartments and loads of space, rooms with clean white linen, we had braai's outside both nights and really enjoyed our stay, we will defiantly go back and enjoy this guest house again

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2015

Me my husband and our son, his wife and my grandson spent one night in the Family Unit. it was very reasonably priced. I would not recommend it for longer if you are 4 grownups as only the main bedroom is private with a door. Perhaps seperate rooms for a longer stay. It's a beautiful place and we loved the lovely veranda and gardens! Safe parking and pool for cooling off like we did! We will definately stay there again and can recommend it any time.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank Hester G
Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

After closing time I called around a few places, this place was the only one who answered. They were friendly, helpful, professional etc.

The room was decorated in a monochromatic style, I loved the pictures and feel of the room. Also the free parking was a nice addition. The room was better than most for which I have been charged five times the same amount.

The only reason I am not giving five out of five is that it is not on the river. Happy to recommend

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Q7764FNgarym
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here for one night on our trip to Parys. Grounds are really well maintained and accommodation felt very private. Very nice kitchen, ideal for self catering if you plan to stay for longer. Most of the town's amenities are within walking distance.

Only minor complaint would be that the place really stank of air freshener, there was a deobloc on the kitchen table when we arrived. I did solve the problem however by just putting the air freshener outside the door during our stay.

All and all excellent value and highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2013
3  Thank Natasha S
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We visited Parys for two nights in late April 2013 and stayed at Green Gables. The property has a number of accomodation options. We stayed in a family cottage. The cottage was nicely decorated, spotless and well equiped with all you could need for a stay in the kitchen.

The gardens are beautifully kept and there is lots of space to sit and relax under the trees.

I would definately recommend staying here if you are wanting to stay over in Parys!

Date of stay: April 2013