All reviewswater theme parknight safarifire showflying foxwild animalsoutdoor activitieswhite lionshort holidaylocal dishesfamily vacationatv ridebasic amenitieshot showerwave poolf bacademysimba
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My dad owns a unit of the apartment. So we go there every year since 2010. Every year we visit the place, it kinda got worse. The room is quite clean, but the bathroom needs a better shower and a curtain. The waterpark needs to be cleaner, and the rules like no smoking needs to be strictly implemented. i saw a few uneducated fellow smoking at the wavepool on their tubes. I found the workers there to be from the surrounding community and they are allowing their friends cut the long queue. The food price in the park is still relatively cheap comparing to the likes of Sunway Lagoon in the Klang Valley. But Sunway Lagoon can certainly give me a much more better experience than you all though i had to spent much more money. The buffet meals are all overpriced and of lousy quality. I remember during my last year visit, the guy making the roti canai was terribly slow and the roti turn out bad too. Zero value for the money paid for the buffet.

Room Tip: its about the same. not much view but try to get a room not close the kitchen.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Newbie7688546898
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon. As we couldn't check in yet, we decided to try our luck with the water park. The water park was packed to the rafters. People everywhere and it was extremely chaotic. The pools were littered with debris and most of the people in the pool were not in appropriate swim wear. The wait for some rides were extremely long as well. I can safely say that I probably would never visit the water park again.

The resort was average. Room smelled musty. I presume that they do not get much traffic during the weekdays. The shower was just a trickle in one of the rooms and the living room furniture was too uncomfortable for watching tv....the tv channels are not great either.

The children enjoyed the funfair at night. A small scale carnival type thing.

All in all, it's a long hike from civilisation and really nothing much to offer.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank summerskye3
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Carribean Resort , Bukit Gambang - I've been there 2 times. 1st trip on Nov , My company organize Annual Dinner....I & my family really had a lot fun & party....2nd i went recently on 30/06/12 for celebrate my birthday....yesssss its nice place....The water park was very clean....my son maxmimum enjoy.....feel wana going again & again !!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank navena_30
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I am so not-going to this place ever again!

I am at awe that the M'sian government's lack of security standard for its people. The resort---the water park, in particular---not only is still under construction, but its facilities ARE NOT EQUIPPED to handle large streams of crowd. There should be a limit as to the number of visitors be allowed in the waterpark, as per cubic feet of space. And incomplete parks---esp those still under construction---should NEVER be allowed to be opened to the public.

The hotel? The floors are dusty. The water heaters malfunctions. The wifi is so terribly slow, and in certain parts of the area, even broadbands do not work. We had initially planned to stay for 3D2N, but left after the first night. Yuks!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank MyTravels289
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Went there early July 2012 with 3 friends. Stayed at the Carribean Resort, Bukit Gambang, a Family suite, got 2 rooms with 2 super single beds for each room.

Good = use card to unlock the doors and trigger electric power, have veranda, have a small fridge, complimentary of coffee 3in1, and lipton tea. quite large living hall, nice food at breakfast, variety type of food, friendly representative at the counter. Plenty of car park, just 3 minutes walking from the theme park.

Bad = water heater so noisy (the pump making noise), No variety of TV channel. only tv1, tv2, tv3, and two vision four channels, air cond did not cool in on of the rooms, No ashtray in my room, both room have dusts (from cement or construction material).

Room Tip: Choose the new block, N1 or N2 or N3.. the rooms there are new, just finished construction few months ago.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends