US$115
US$103
US$26
Priceline
  • Pool
Pantai Regal Hotel(Kuantan)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$21
Agoda.com
US$26
US$25
Home 2 Hotel(Kemaman District)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswater theme parknight safarifire showflying foxwild animalsoutdoor activitiesliving hallwhite lionsuper single bedmy kids loveshort holidaylocal dishesatv ridefamily vacationbasic amenitieshot showerarabian suite
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Pro:-
Spacious room.
Tram services available to the Safari and Water park.
Cons:-
No towels and bath mat available in the room. Called housekeeping, on duty manager and room service numerous times but no one pick up. Called the bell boy and they send 4 towels without the bath mat. The towel is not clean properly, colour already turn grey and some got stains.
The rail on the balcony seem not save and I have to make sure non of my children lingered there.
The stairs was very dirty with dust, bird drops etc.
Breakfast is so... so...
Not many TV channel available and the reception was not very clear.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Ian C, General Manager at Bukit Gambang Resort City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you for reviewing Caribbean Bay Resort on Tripadvisor.com and we sincerely appreciated your constructive comments as this allow us an opportunity to improve our services and customer's experience.

We sincerely hope that you will grant us another opportunity to be of service to you in the near future and if I can be of personalized assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

everything fine .. just must put some spoon maybe it will more good .. room clean ..bath also clean ..good service ... tram bit late like we already wait at 9 am but late bit .. safari i think good but tarzan show bit bored and doesnt understand .. thank you for your service .. i think i give 4 star

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback on Tripadvisor.com and we are delighted to receive your 4 Star Ratings, which indicated that our services have met your expectations. We will continuously improve the shows in Safari Park to live up to our motto of "entertaining yet educational"

We look forward to welcome you and your family again to Bukit Gambang Resort City in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Carribean suite for 2 nights. The toilet cleanliness is seriously below average. The were hairs at the shower area, the water heater didn't work. The kitchen area looks OK but there was a lipstick stain at one of the cups (not properly washed).

The hallway of the lodging was badly maintained. The parking lot was awful plus scary if you parked your car alone at night.

The swimming pool at the Carribean lodge is quite dirty as if it was not maintained at all. Water in a babypool is dirty. Plus there was a used cotton bud found at the pool area.

This would definitely be my first and last visit to Bukit Gambang Resort City. I'd rather spend more at elsewhere for more comfortable holiday with my small family.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Thank Syed Hudd Azraa... S

Thank you for reviewing your last vacation on Tripadvisor.com. We sincerely regret to hear of the unpleasant experiences and have discussed your comments with our departmental managers and taken corrective measures to prevent recurrence.

We sincerely hope you will grant us another opportunity to be of service to you so that we can extend the warm hospitality that you truly deserve. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when you are ready to return to Bukit Gambang Resort City.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

It take longer time to proceed check in at the reception area. SOP should be improved on the check-in process. Room is big enough but periodical inspection on the facilities of room should be carried out, the attenna wire is broken so tv does not function properly. There are a lot of ants in the toilet, room is still consider clean.
Safari park is nice and it is recommended to have a trip to safari park. Staff at front desk is friendly.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your constructive comments on Tripadvisor.com.

We sincerely appreciated your feedback as this allows us an opportunity to undertake corrective measures to improve our services.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This is the 2nd time I am here. The first one I was staying at the Carribean. With the low-grade facilities, this time round, we upgraded to the Arabian.

The room was clean, but the feel is like a budget hotel with a living room, especially the toilet. Therefore, overall the room is expensive for the price.

What was terrible was the 2 bed-room and 1 bed-room are situated at different blocks. There was nothing mentioning in the web-site (maybe I missed it). We were only told upon arrival. I did make a call few days before arrival to confirm my confirmation but no indication was given. THE SPLIT SPOILED THE TRIP.

The food for breakfast is ok but definitely nothing to shout about.

The water park is small but can be crowded during festivals period.

However, I must commend that the safari experience is definitely great because we get the safari feeling of seeing the animals right in front of us while we are inside the safari vehicle. The animals are roaming freely.

Room Tip: Room budget, but price mid-range
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your constructive comments on Tripadvisor.com. We sincerely regret your stay was marred by the fact that the 2 bedroom suites are situated away from the Studio suites as the situation could have been easily resolved by contacting our Front Office Manager.

We are happy to note that you have had a great time at Safari Park and we look forward to your next visit to Bukit Gambang Resort City. If I can be of personalized assistance, please feel free to contact me personally.