US$156
US$103
US$26
Priceline
  • Pool
Pantai Regal Hotel(Kuantan)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Agoda.com
US$18
  • Pool
Home 2 Hotel(Kemaman District)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$21
Agoda.com
US$27
US$25
All reviewswater theme parknight safarifire showflying foxwild animalsoutdoor activitiesliving hallwhite lionsuper single bedmy kids loveshort holidaylocal dishesatv ridefamily vacationbasic amenitieshot showerarabian suite
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The best hotel that served the most choice of food in all day meal. The accommodation is comfortable, it's a best place to spend for holidays. I like the thing is it's near the waterpark, so I could easily bring my family to have a great day with short distance fom hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Ian C, General Manager at Bukit Gambang Resort City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City on tripadvisor.com and we are certainly delighted to note that you have enjoyed our variety of food and that your stay was comfortable.

We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Holiday in gambang wt family was very enjoyable n looking forward to come again. Enjoy so much the western food in Simba n also the Nasi Kukus in Safari.
Staff are very friendly and always smile. Especially the f&b staff.
We do enjoy the facilities in waterpark n we spend almost 6 hours in waterpark. The gift shop have varieties of souveniors especially in Safari Park. All my children love their fridge magnet.
Planning to recommend my company to do our family day here this year as so much activities can do in one place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City on tripadvisor.com.

We are certainly delighted that our facilities and services have exceeded your family's expectation. It is heartening to note that you and your family have had such a great time in both our theme parks and that you are planning to recommend your company's family day here.

We look forward to be of service to you and your family in the near future.

Email : ianchin@bgrc.com.my

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

The environment is good and relax, suitable for a short getaway trip. Their breakfast was WOW!!!! I enjoy every moment there with my friend. Most important that resort was clean and tidy. The best word to describe it is EXCELLENTE!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City on tripadvisor.com. We are very delighted to hear that your stay has been excellent, indicative that our services and facilities have exceeded your expectation.

We look forward to be of service to you and your friend in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Environment around the resort is nice and peaceful. Can barely hear noises from the outside as you're in a remote island, away from the crowd and the city. Room service was positively good and fast. The room that we booked were cleaned and tidied up. One of the cleanest room I've stayed in. The staffs were very friendly and helpful, they've helped me and my family a lot on the info and directory between the resort and the water park. Overall a superb experience staying there! Would visit again if I've the chance.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Ian C, General Manager at Bukit Gambang Resort City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for reviewing Bukit Gambang Resort City on Tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would consider returning for a vacation.

We look forward to extend a warm welcome on your next visit to Bukit Gambang Resort City in the near future.

Thanks and best regards

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Had a getaway with my family to this resort couple months back. Room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable. Water park was a lot of fun! Where do I start with the Safari? There are so many animals there even those I didn't know exist! The guide was also very well-informed. Also thanks to the Safari I had the opportunity to see the extremely rare White Lions, their cubs are so cute! Will definitely revisit!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your awesome experience on Tripadvisor.com and we are certainly delighted to hear that the accommodation was comfortable and that your family had great fun in both our water park and safari park.

We look forward to you and your family's next visit in the near future.