“Great pizza”
Review of Bonno's Pizzeria

Bonno's Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Corrimal
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and pasta, delivered for free directly to our caravan park, and great value for money. Will definitely be ordering from Bonno's again.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Got home delivery tonight, first time, was beautiful. The pizza was full of flavour and definitely not shy on the toppings. Very friendly phone/delivery staff. Was a wait due to them getting slammed but I didn't mind at all, these things happen.. Was so appreciative that they threw in a garlic bread and a discount for the timing. Very caring for their customers. Great VALUE! Will be back for sure and definitely telling my friends and family about this gem. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered two pizzas hawiian and a meat lovers as well as garlic bread the pizza was delicious plenty of fresh topping the garlic bread was amazing! (I love when pizza shops ditch the crappy mini loafs and make there own)
Staff were super friendly!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I live around the corner here so thought I would go and check it out. Walked in and grabbed a menu and the staff were very happy to chat to me and let me know about their deals etc. Have ordered a few times now and taken advantage of the free home delivery, food has always arrived fast and we've always been very happy, they even bring the EFTPOS machine to the door which is very convenient. The deals are very reasonably priced. The pizzas are a traditional heavier pizza with lots of topping!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Had a large family function last week and ordered a whole heap of pizza's. They were delivered in one hit - hot, clean and delicious and on time. Friendly staff. We can certainly recommend Bonno's and will definately be back. Yum Yum !