We are just back from a wonderful 4 days in Coopershill, My partner and I found the service outstanding with the welcome we received from Simon and Christinia really lovely and what an Irish welcome should be, The room was beautiful and i felt i was playing a part in Downton Abbey, I made sure to bring pretty clothes to compliment my surroundings. The food was beautiful and every night we couldnt wait to get to the dining room, our afternoon picnics also were a huge treat and terribly romantic. We were surrounded by beautiful, unspoilt grounds with nature in abundance. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is world weary and needs a hideaway in beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Georgian Mansion combines the spaciousness and elegance of an earlier age with the comfort and amenities of today. Most of the rooms have four poster or canopy beds, all rooms have private bathrooms. Candle-lit dinners, a wide choice of wines, open log fires and personal attention from the owners all help to create the atmosphere and hospitality that is special to Coopershill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coopershill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopershill House Hotel Riverstown
- Coopershill Hotel Riverstown