Everything that you see on their webpage is quite true. The tranquil setting is almost otherworldly. It maybe the O'Hara home but you are always treated as a guest with impeccable service and the food is exceptional. Beautifully presented local produce cooked to a very high standard without the current trendy obsession for presentation above all with next to no vegetables, Breakfasts are great too. You dine surrounded by paintings of the previous O Haras and the log fires add to the general ambiance. There's no TV but it would be an intrusion to the relaxing atmosphere. The acid test always is would you come again? Yes of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Georgian Mansion combines the spaciousness and elegance of an earlier age with the comfort and amenities of today. Most of the rooms have four poster or canopy beds, all rooms have private bathrooms. Candle-lit dinners, a wide choice of wines, open log fires and personal attention from the owners all help to create the atmosphere and hospitality that is special to Coopershill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coopershill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopershill House Hotel Riverstown
- Coopershill Hotel Riverstown