We stayed in the Venetian Room for 2 nights and had a lovely view of the garden. Going for walks in the estate, especially with their little dog following us every time was so much fun. There's even a little bridge perfect for having a Pooh stick race. We also played tennis (3 out of 4 of us for the first time) and it was hilarious. We didn't have dinner here, but breakfast was super delicious. I actually enjoyed not having a TV in the room. The location was perfect, too. About a 20 min drive from both Sligo town and Strandhill. Simon's restaurant recommendations were spot on. We are already looking forward to going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Georgian Mansion combines the spaciousness and elegance of an earlier age with the comfort and amenities of today. Most of the rooms have four poster or canopy beds, all rooms have private bathrooms. Candle-lit dinners, a wide choice of wines, open log fires and personal attention from the owners all help to create the atmosphere and hospitality that is special to Coopershill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coopershill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopershill House Hotel Riverstown
- Coopershill Hotel Riverstown