“Wonderful”
Review of New Crown Inn

New Crown Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Bolton
Description: Restaurant , bar and 4 brand new beautifully refurbished rooms . Locally sourced food, real ale and a large selection of gin.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We turned up without a booking for Sunday dinner, the staff managed to get us a table in the restaurant area, without just squeezing us in...
The service was impeccable, the food delicious and the prices very reasonable. We can say without any doubt we will be back and we will recommend to all our friends and family to pop in for dinner or just a drink by the fireplace...

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Enjoyed a fine meal with my husband while our dog slept by the roaring log burner.
Very good choice of dishes on the menu and a special home made pie and pint night.
Would recommend for food and hospitality, very friendly. The pub itself was immaculate and a credit to the proprietors. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My Husband and I had a meal at the New Crown Inn. It was so lovely. The food was fresh , and we couldn't fault any of it , .My Husband had goats cheese starter, I had a taste and will order that next time . I had garlic mushrooms on toast , It was so tasty, For our main meal I had a burger .Wow , just wow Those triple cooked chips were the best ever . My Husband had the meat pie . Mashed Potato and veg . He really enjoyed it . If your in the area I would recommend this Inn Not only for a meal , but a drink too, the decor is country with a warm modern twist

frankie862016, Manager at New Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thanks you so much for your comments, nice to hear we are doing a good job! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second time my husband and myself have stayed here this year! It's near where our friends live so very convenient. Situated in the lovely village of Bolton and close to the picturesque Lake District. Great decor throughout. The rooms are decorated in a modern style with very comfy beds and good bathroom facilities. Public areas are smart and all staff welcoming.

Thanks so much Caroline, pleased you have enjoyed your stays with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay at The New Crown Inn. 8 of us were booked to stay for a 50th family celebration which was in the pub below and we cannot fault a thing. The rooms are decorated beautifully with fantastic bathrooms, myself and my partner stayed in the family room with other family members opting for the double and single rooms, all of which were very comfortable. The service was fantastic and the staff lovely, the pub itself is lovely and breakfast was served red hot. We stopped off for food last year after visiting family and the food we had was delicious, all in all a brilliant stay in lovely surroundings and we would definitely recommend.