Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews safari resort fun filled table tennis water sports nice reception lady called big pool key card serene environment guest relations standard room jet ski enjoyed my stay family package crocodile island barracuda restaurant waterfront room
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

A place to get away from all the noise of the city. The staff are also great, particularly Andre at the reception and Lumor from the restaurant. You need to try the boat ride and the jet skis. I really enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
EarthaD3, Manager at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Greetings! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2019

It’s a beautiful location. There are a ton of activities to choose from and the food is amazing.

It can be awkward if you’re not an in house guest and it is your first time because no one will attend to you unless you walk up to them and ask for help.

I enjoyed my birthday visit

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EarthaD3, Manager at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Hello Amma and thank you for your feedback.

Its always a pleasure to have our cherished guests give us feedback online. We will like to apologize for the breakdown in service during your stay with us.

Experiences likes yours and these feedback form the basis of our training and development for all our staff.

We look forward to providing a better experience during your next visit

Reviewed 10 December 2019

It was a great room. Spacious and neat. We needed a few more pillows and towels. Very serene environment and a great destination. There's too much heat in the corridors but all in all it was great. Looks a bit old since I started visiting three years ago.

Room tip: Great holiday destination
Date of stay: December 2019
EarthaD3, Manager at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Greetings! Thank you for this feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Challenge that caused our corridors to heat up have all been resolved. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 26 November 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful time there ..it was great to have a ME TIME...although it was bustling n lively u could find time for urself..i had an awesome room with a balcony tv mini bar..loved the aquariums filled with fish ..there were donkeys horses goose n gander turkeys peacocks ducks strolling around the area ...a black swan n turtles .it was so harmonious living with nature n not forgetting the pool the back water river ..the food was delicious.loved the way the chef experimented with food n dessert...one thing had i noticed people took so much food n wasted it..they didn't eat n didn't let others eat ..they took more than wht they could eat so the croissants bread dessert were finished even before u start looking for the buffet ..the a la carte service especially the gambas was superb..i would defi want to visit there again..thank u

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
EarthaD3, Manager at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Our vision is to build a world class environmentally-conscious and sustainable hospitality industry brand that brings people closer to nature. We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

Most relaxing views, jet ski ride, good food and drinks,water sports, other island surrounded. It was my 29th birthday trip travelled from cap coast to have a little get together with my girls, the town is peaceful and neat, safe to take a stroll around as well, the town are friendly, you can drive or take a bus from Accra mall to ada foah. Situated in a quite serene environment, good for both work and pleasure.the food was perfect the drinks was something else I can’t forget I ordered for sex on the beach , I sat at the bar while it was been made by the mixologist. I had a memory time can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2019