Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews safari resort fun filled table tennis water sports nice reception lady called big pool key card serene environment guest relations standard room jet ski enjoyed my stay family package crocodile island barracuda restaurant waterfront room
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

This is one of my favorite hotels in Ghana. The atmosphere is so peaceful and relaxing. The whole facility and architecture is amazing! They offer delicious meals and the buffet for breakfast is so diversified. It has a big pool and you can do lots of activities like water sports there. It´s the perfect place if you are looking for somewhere to reax and free your mind. Definitely enjoyed my stay there!

Date of stay: September 2021
Akosua Pinaman, Guest Services / Front Office at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear Sophia H,

Thank you for choosing Aqua Safari Resort to accommodate you in Ada. We are really humbled by your beautiful compliment and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We extend to you our greatest gratitude for choosing Aqua Safari Resort and we earnestly awaits your return should your travels bring you back to Ada so we can create memories with you.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

We were a family of 12, including 5 children under the age of 10. We booked a 2-bedroom, 2 shower room chalet which had a huge lounge area, the Waterfront room which had one bed and a living area - the back door opened onto the beach which was amazing, a superior room and a standard room. The chalet and waterfront came with butlers who were immensely helpful to the entire group. They did things like ensure we had a suitable area reserved for meals, booked our boat ride, helped us with ironing (GHS24 for two items) , arranged for an extra mattress and bedding, etc etc.

I love the decor throughout, especially in all but the standard room: The tree trunk bed mini posts, the chunky wood vanity unit in the bedroom and bathroom, the centre table in the lounge (we took the glass off its chunky wooden base for fear that the kids might topple it over as it wasn't fixed to the base), the black soap, the wet rooms, the curtains and so on. All in great taste.
Outdoors was a great setting as well, day and night, with plant pots created from car tyres .

Meals were tasty and of good variety. Other than breakfast, which we all had each morning, I only had the buffet on one night and according to the rest of my group, I picked the best night (Sunday). We observed other guests celebrating birthdays and enjoyed the singing and dancing that the waiters put on while presenting the birthday cakes.

We went for the 30 minute boat ride to Crocodile Island. Well worth the experience.

We had fun in the pool and slide and the lifeguard was alert. He responded immediately when one of the children leapt into the deep end of the adult pool by mistake.

We did have a couple of niggles. There was a downpour of rain and water flooded the waterfront room from under the door on one of the 2 nights. The butlers responded straight away and tried to put it right but the family's night was disrupted. I think management should've offered some kind of compensation. We're not really the kind to demand it but would've appreciated the offer.

A couple of the toilets had flush issues which were resolved within minutes of reporting.

All in all, this was a memorable experience and we had a good time
Good, efficient check in as well. Friendly and courteous staff. Special shout out to Seth and Amos. They are an asset to the establishment.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 996deedeed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your well received extensive feedback about your recent stay. While I wish you had an all positive experience during your visit, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve on our service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know and we gratefully receives all the pointers.
From all of us here at the Aqua Safari Resort, we say a big thank you for choosing us to accommodate you and it's been a pleasure to be at your service.
We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back again should your travels bring you back to Ada. Wishing you a brilliant day!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Is been wonderful been here
I feel impress come here again
Big thank to my housekeeper Joseph Amponsah For making my room since I came here
Good food with excellent welcoming
See in good future Aqua Safari

Trip type: Travelled on business
Akosua Pinaman, Guest Services / Front Office at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Dear alexaR1457VJ,

Thank you for choosing Aqua Safari Resort and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are grateful to you for coming and it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback about the Resort. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you again so we can exceed your expectation.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

Great hospitality. My family and I spent 10 days there. I also recommend Regina from house keeping, very professional and customer caring.
The staff were very welcoming especially Opoku the receptionist and Eben the porter. Love u guys alot.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Akosua Pinaman, Guest Services / Front Office at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Dear ma_adwoamuah,

It was a pleasure having you at Aqua Safari Resort and we thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. From all of us here, we say a big thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and also we are happy to know we were able to meet your expectation.
We appreciate you and we love you back! Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay, the environment is very serene and the attendants are very nice and polite. Emphasis are on Janet, she was very decent and nice to me. I’d love to come back to Ghana and make sure she attends to me again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Akosua Pinaman, Guest Services / Front Office at Aqua Safari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear OLUWATOBIA445,

Thank you for being our welcomed guest and for taking the time out to share your review about your stay. It's humbling to read your feedback and giving us yet the reason why we stay on our toes to serve our precious guest such us yourself each day.
Thank you for choosing Aqua Safari Resort and we can't wait to welcome you again to create more memories with you. We appreciate you as our guest and deeply value your patronage. From all of us we say thank you and see you soon.