Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
View deal
Hotels.com
US$23
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Priceline
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Will definitely give worst review this time. The hotel has water pump problem for 24 hours - still ongoing as I write this review - and the maintenance failed miserably to restore the water issue.

Please, we choose to stay at hotels for comfort. However, I find myself shortchanged as they failed to provide basic human need

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mb0urne
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

If you wanted some place where you can stay, plus some nearby foot outlets, massage place, bar and lounges and you too not willing to splurge ur budge, this hotel is the answer. I booked the 2 singles which somehow, I dont understand the layout, perhaps save space, but its weird. (picture as reference) but overall, its alright

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Nice room & neat. No breakfast provided. TV room channels not so much option. Bathroom is clean. If you book thru their website itself, you have to re-confirm your booking by call them up for confirmation .

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Yayanazemi
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Me, my boss and our driver stay for 3 day 2 night at Supreme room for business trip. It was cheap and clean. Enjoy our breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Next time I would like to come here again with my family for a vacation.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I stayed there for a Sunday night that charged RM 100.70 for 1 double standard room. It’s a fair rate for me.

Since it’s not the luxury hotel with full facilities and service, there’s not much facilities and service here.

However, the guest room had provided basic facilities and services like complementary use of WIFI, television, cupboard, mini refrigerator, safe deposit box, power sockets, bathroom with hot shower, shampoo, shower gel and 2 sets of towels (face & body), 2 mineral waters, kettle (but no tea or coffee)

Sadly, the mini refrigerator was stopped working. I first thought room attendants forgot to switch on the power and wanted to do by my own. In fact, it had been already turned on.

Besides that, the bathroom attached with toilet had strong smell. So disgusting and I even closed my nose while in the toilet.

Further, the hotel had very thin wall and I could hear the noises easily. I felt like I was close to the noise. I can say my sleeping was being disturbed.

Moreover, the hotel also had problem with the linen and towels. I could see the yellow and black color on the bed linens and towels.

Date of stay: May 2016