Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

It was a last minute booking and only the executive room is left. At RM155 its quite OK. Room is clean and very nice for the price. It has one big king bed and a set of sofas. Only snag is motel does not provide breakfast. However Farley food court is right next door.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Great location, walking distance to eateries and park city mall. standard room also complete with basic toiletries, refrigerator, hair dryer & coffee. worth for the value, will definitely return for stay!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Really spacious room with excellent Wi-Fi provided. Room is always clean. Location is great ad there's many eateries around. It's a good alternative if you are not a fan of fancy hotel. Stuff is courteous enough.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2015

When I first heard it was a motel, I din't expect what I saw. Room looks new, bed was actually extra BIG! which for a big size fellow like me, I lioke! WIFI Was fast and stable, staff was friendly. Just the aircond was probably not as powerful as I thought it will be. overall, I love it. Next trip will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sethpeli
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Why I put the word Hotel for the title...because the room's for this motel is equivalent to the Hotel nearby. Just came back yesterday...I am very satisfied especially with the price that I have to pay. For the price of RM99 per nite...with a big room & toilet you are unable to tell which one is better. Further with restaurant nearby, you will not be disappointed when you start to crave for food. The only reason why I did not put as excellence is that it is smack in the middle of the town. You can hear car's passing every no and then.

Room tip: Do not go for the room which is facing road
Date of stay: December 2014