Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This motel had always been my first choice since it first opened, whenever I visit Bintulu once or twice a year.
Stayed for a night during Raya holiday in July 2016, and was disappointed with the state of the my room (319).
Firstly, the smell. Mix of vomit and cigarette every time I enter the room.
Then, the floor is very sticky and needs repairs.
And, found something on the bed sheet that I would not delve into details.
Maybe it is due to the Raya holidays, but the quality of the experience this time had dropped significantly.
Sad to say this because I used to love this motel so much, but it's time to look for alternatives.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Great for short term stay...maybe 2 or 3 days...nearby eateries...but hard to find if you are not familiar with Bintulu town....We stayed for 2 days...my friend look for me but mistaken with New World Hotel...this place absolutely need a better signboard and more promotion...

Room tip: Choose room in the middle..near to lift and eateries
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Decent size room, huge closet, poor front desk only had 1 staff taking care of everything. Wifi doesn't work even after complaining. TV is pretty clear and good, compare to some other places, some rooms are smoking rooms so be sure about your request

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

This is the second time my family stayed at this hotel for 3 night's . The room is clean and new. Clean towels, bedsheet and bathroom. The hotel is equipped with elevator. Generaly i rate the room is equivalent to 3-4 star hotel.
What I like most about this hotel are because it is surrounded by:
1. A lot of cofee shop and restaurants
2. There is laundry nearby. Just at the next block which you can use roughly for RM10.00 per washing.
3. A lot of shops selling clothes, saundry shop and message centre.
With it reaseonable rate. I would come back again.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Read a few reviewers from trip advisor and decide to stay for two days. The executive suite at RM 155 is a steal. Rooms are spacious and clean and Farley food centre is just a stone throw away. You can get your morning newspapers at the lobby and the check in was smooth. It was slightly noisy as my room was facing the road. However, with such a convenient location (10 mins walk to Park City Mall) I would recommend this place for budget travellers

Date of stay: December 2015