“Fantastic cooked breakfast”

The Dukes Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dukes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: The Dukes is a 260 year old restaurant & pub with rooms. Our mission is to create a great place to eat, drink & stay in Leighton Buzzard. We are open to the public for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in our restaurant, outdoor patio or bar area where we are also dog friendly. We are a gastropub style restaurant. Our menu is changed often and designed to include all tastes.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I recently had a work meeting at the Dukes. On arrival, I was greeted by the staff in a very friendly, warm manner. They made sure I had everything I needed to feel comfortable at all times.
The new chef Dave makes an amazing cooked breakfast. My Eggs Royal arrived looking as lush as they tasted. My colleague's Full English looked equally irresistible.

This will be my new regular breakfast meeting/work venue and I am already looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

6 adults, 3 babies and a dog just visited The Dukes for a brilliant birthday brunch. Chosen because it was welcoming to dogs and kids, We had an excellent morning together and the staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating. Food was reasonable and tasty too! Overall, we had a wonderful time and would Highly recommend this to families especially.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

A quiet Monday evening and a meal for two. Booked via the open online method. Impressed that the waiter addressed me by name when I arrived with my guest. Attentive service, excellent food which was well presented, well cooked and well seasoned. A real find in Leighton Buzzard. Highly recommended to lovers of good food. Not expensive even though we used the a la carte menu.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We recently visited the the Dukes for a classic car night and were really impressed we received a very warm welcome and were very surprise by the gift of a free drink for the drivers of classic cars,we did have a picnic with us but felt the least we could do was to have a meal and I'm glad we did the food was excellent and they even made a special vegetarian dish for one of our party which they said was lovely
We'll definitely be back

1  Thank ONYER
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing after a long day at work and a long drive, I was starving and in a unfamiliar place. I walked in to check into my room and asked if the restaurant was still open and I was I was told it's closed the chef was at the bar and the bar staff asked the chef if he could make me dinner !!! He was fab ! Delicious food ! Amazing service and the food was fantastic

1  Thank harps1980