“Birthday cheer”

Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale
Ranked #12 of 161 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Thai, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining in an award-winning restaurant set just above the rocks overlooking Kata Noi Beach. Panoramic sea views and the sound of the waves below create a peaceful, sensually indulgent and romantic setting. European favorites and Thai dishes are served either on the open-air terrace or Thai sala. Mom Tri’s Kitchen has won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 7 years in a row and offers over 750 labels.
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

A family group of 8 visited this restaurant for a 60th birthday and all had a lovely experience. Service was impeccable and the quality of food was amazing. We had a range of 6 entrees from the menus and 8 main courses followed by 7 desserts. Entrees included a selection of Siam tapas, a crab tart, duck. Mains included crab curry, wild mushroom risotto,
Boneless grouper, salmon and more. Desserts --Choc mousse duo, lemon tart, cheesecake --all of which looked AND tasted amazing. Beers, cocktails, bottle of wine and coffees brought the total price to approx 17900 baht-which based on Aust prices is excellent value for money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,792)

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We went as a group of 11. The service, food and location was excellent. Reasonably priced. Highly recommended if you want to experience a great dining experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We visit this restaurant last week , very impressed , very good food and spectacular views , I think this may be the best restaurant in Kata beach and surroundings.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Such an awesome place if your in the area in Phuket. I consider myself a fairly fussy eater but this place had changed my mind. I had the salmon dish one night and the lamb shank massaman the next. Seriously unbelievable flavours!! I recommend it to everyone. Not the cheapest menu but you really do get what you pay for, amazing food. For 2 of us, a drink each, 2 main meals and pudding came to 1,600 THB which is very reasonable.
Staff there are super friendly and speak great English. The bar connected does great cocktails and service is so friendly and helpful, even helping us with Thai lessons as we asked!
If I could give it 10 out of 5 I would, seriously amazing. Scenery awesome too. I recommend it massively, as you can probably tell from reading this. I wish there was one in England!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We are staying in the Villa Royale and had lunch here. We chose a Thai themed fixed menu which meant I tried foods I would not know or choose. The whole experience was wonderful, sat above the sea waves on the rocks below and fantastic views that matched the quality of the food and service.