The Palmery Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$32
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$37
US$76
US$57
Novotel
Orchidacea Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$29
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$130
  • Breakfast included
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$136
Mom Tri's Villa Royale(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$237
Priceline
The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$188
Priceline
All reviewssea roomjacuzzi poolswing chairsteep hillchinese touristsmodern hotelscoopon dealhotel restaurant iswatching the sunsetdim sumcorner roomandaman seaegg stationfourth floornice sizecomfortable bedexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Looked great, Expedia deal was ok but for similar price to this you can enjoy yourself more at Foto Hotel up the street. This place is clean, some of the staff is friendly. Nut and Sugar at the front are awesome. Food orders to the room with multiple issues, called in several times and never came until I had to walk down stairs and ask again. Food at the pool takes too long as well, seemed like they forgot to put my order on the first time and servers were arguing over who got what food that was coming out. They just opened so I am sure they are working out the kinks but I’m in the industry myself and haven’t been all that pleased here. I’m not a cheap person at all, I think it’s over priced for what you get and the breakfast buffet is just ok, nothing to write home about and several friends I was with, said the same thing I. Ive spent well over $600 here in the last 3 days and other than Nut and Sugars customer service, I have not been overly pleased. Food takes way too long, even when they are not that busy. No one has even offered to help me out or fix the food that never came and or took over an hour to get. When I stay at a place that looks that looks this nice with this kind of pricing, I expect more.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank Jeffrey G
AKSARACollection, Manager at The SIS Kata, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Greetings from The SIS Kata Phuket,

Thank you for taking the time to post here on Trip Advisor. Thank you for your comments and we are sorry that we did not meet with your expectations. I have personally talked to my team in regards to your comments and we shall do our best to improve for future guests.

We do hope that we have the chance to welcome you back on your next visit to the island and please feel free to email us before you arrive to make sure that we arrange your preferred room.

With best regards from all the team and it was a pleasure to meet you...See you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We loved every second of our stay at the Sis. It's absolutely gorgeous and the rooftop pool is perfect at sunset. The staff could be a bit friendlier but it didn't impact our stay. Housekeeping was the nicest of all staff at the hotel. If you're looking for a beautiful hotel near the beach, this is the place for you. You need to walk up a big hill to get back to the hotel after you go to the strip or the beach but it's well worth it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
AKSARACollection, Manager at The SIS Kata, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Greetings from The SIS Kata Phuket,

Thank you for taking the time to post here on Trip Advisor. I have recently joined the hotel so your comments are most welcomed and gives us a good chance to see how we can further develop and improve the resort.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

With best regards from all the team.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife took the shuttle to the beach. It shuttles every 2 hours.
I took the 12noon shuttle and arrived there at about 12:07pm. ( its near by vehicle )

As i alighted the shuttle I asked the driver, he will be back at 2pm? He said yes.

I called the hotel at 1:30pm and informed them that i won’t be there at 2pm, as i was still eating.

So i said ok, 4pm. He said ok.

I waited at the drop off point at 3:45pm
No shuttle came. I called reception at 4:20pm

I called to ask. Then was informed shuttle was only one way. And as I was speaking to the staff on the phone he said the shuttle JUST returned.
And he wont go down to the beach again.

Firstly, there is no way i missed the shuttle at the drop off point unless he didn’t send guests from the hotel at 4pm.

Ultimately, guests should be informed if there is no return shuttle. I waited from 3:45pm. I could have walked up earlier and avoided the rain. I was drenched from the rain from 4:30-4:45pm

If there is no “shuttle” back, inform in advance.
Don’t produce double standards. Some say ok, some say no.

And please look up “SHUTTLE”

1. a form of transport that travels regularly between two places.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Noriman D
Reviewed 25 November 2017

First, this place is in a terrible location, and you have to walk up a steep hill to get to the hotel. You will see other hotels uphill, and they provide golf carts to take customers up and down the hill, this one does not and makes walking the only option.

Second, we paid extra for pool view, however the hotel only advertises that it has an infiniti pool and does not advertise that it has a second pool. We got the view of the kids pool which is noisy and dirty. The room is also very poorly designed, with a small bathroom.

Third, the staff also informed us on check in that breakfast was included but when we went for breakfast they told us it was not included. We attempted to have our travel agent contact the hotel and they tried contacting the front desk and management 7 times. Eventually we told the front desk staff to come to our room to voice our concerns. The front staff member was rude(other front staff at check in were rude too) and only read of the rules and policies instead of listening to our concerns. When we asked for the manager, he told us that management does not work on Saturdays and Sundays and that is why our agent can not contact them.

This was supposed to be our honeymoon and the staff here ruined it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amit S

Greetings from The SIS Kata Phuket,

Thank you for taking the time to post here on Trip Advisor and also on our Facebook page too.

I have recently joined the hotel so your comments are most welcomed and gives us a good chance to see how we can further develop and improve the resort. I have spoken to the Management team who you met during your stay with us to raise your comments and concerns.

In regards to your reservation with Expedia.com, we have rechecked with them as you told the Guest Service Manager that breakfast was included, that in fact you had purchased a 'room only package' and sadly as you had not mentioned that you were on honeymoon in the 'special request' part of your booking form, the resort was not aware of this. We would like to encourage guests to let complete this part of the on line booking page so that we can do our best to offer something a little special to our honeymooners.

In regards to the your comment that 'no management' here in the resort at the weekends, the Manager who you spoke with in your room and at the Reception was the Guest Services Manager who worked during the weekend and spoke with Expedia.com when they telephoned to reconfirm your package. Please accept our apologies as their seems to have been some kind of misunderstanding and we shall be briefing the team too to ensure that clearly information with regards to the manager on duty is given to our guests.

For the room view, we have had our PR team look at this as, since we have over 90 photos on the Expedia.com website, the "Stella Pool" where the 'SIS over the pool' rooms are located is number 41, therefore, we shall have these photos move much more to the front of the photo listing. Thank you for this comment and please be assured that it will be rectified. The website does however mention that we have two swimming pools but we have been in contact with Expedia to make this a little more clearer for our visitors in regards to the photographs.

Thank you for giving us the chance to respond to your post and we are sorry that we did not manage to meet with your expectations during your stay in Phuket.

With best regards from all the team and grateful thanks.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Enjoyed my 4nights stay in The SIS.
I booked the room with seaview. Was given a corner room where half the seaview was blocked by the building, was kinda disappointed as I was expecting a nice romantic sea view and sunset. Went to check with the front desk, they say they were quite full for the rest of the week. I dropped a private message on their FB page later the night. The manager called shortly after and say will arrange for another room the next day. Which they did and it was an awesome view and we could watch the sunset from our balcony. Appreciate the prompt respond from the manager.
Other than the little episode, rest of the stay was great. The room and bed was comfortable and we didn't even want to leave our room and the hotel. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast. It was a late flight during departure, they allow us to leave the bags at concierge and they also had a place for a quick shower before we left for airport.
The restaurants and shops are accessible, just a short walk away.
But, as feedback by most others, it is really the slope up to the hotel that is really the toughest. It is really steep and challenging to hike up every evening.
Anyhow, overall it was a awesome stay in the resort.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edea_12

Greetings from The SIS Kata Phuket,

With best regards from all the team.