Metadee Resort and Villas(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$191
Beyond Resort Kata(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Boathouse Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$134
US$76
US$57
Novotel
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$51
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$30
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$35/night.

The Baray Villa(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$191
Agoda.com
The Palmery Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$26
Priceline
Sawasdee Village(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Mom Tri's Villa Royale(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$233
Priceline
All reviewshoneymoon suitegarden villaprivate poolprivate butlerkata noibutler servicegiant bathroombed was super comfyunforgettable honeymoonthousand timesdressing roomliving roomdouble sinkssea viewamazing sunsetamazing locationandaman sea
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my Husband had an unforgettable honeymoon time at Impiana villas..the villa is wonderful, the view and pool is spectacular..the employees are wonderfully welcoming..the food is so delicious... overall we had a wonderful time..As well a special Thanks to one of the most wonderful employees there Aliza, she was a great host. Thank you my dear friend

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Doeke B, General Manager at Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Mais,

Thank you for choosing to start your married life with a stay at our villas. The team and I (especially Aliza) are very happy your honeymoon was memorable in many ways. We aim to please and hope to welcome you again on another trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Actually I do not remember exactly when I have been to this hotel. But my memory of this hotel was perfect. A hotel I will definitely want to stay again. However, my partner has insisted to try out other classy resort, so till now we haven't gotten the chance to go for 2nd time.

Anyway we stayed at the honeymoon suite which was so perfect I can't find any fault. Tastefully done up, clean, great sea view and great villa pool. You just feel good staying there. I wish I have a house like this. Breakfast was great just that variety was slightly limited. Overall, a hotel that I will definitely go to stay again and again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ALLANKN
Doeke B, General Manager at Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Allan,

Thank you for your great review. Perfect sounds like music to our ears and we understand that there are so many nice places to explore that your partner wanted to experience what other resorts have to offer. Your nice words on the design are much appreciated and the property design was done by Mr. Pisit Aongskultong. Hopefully we'll be able to welcome you back again on a future trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Impiana private villa
Spent our honeymoon there. Great place!

Pros:
Great view!!! We stayed at deluxe garden suite which has great view!!
Private pool with big flamingo, good size for two people. I saw other room types which have bigger pools
Great breakfast buffet. Beyond our expectation. They cook with details
Great interior details. The suite looks modern
Great luxury bathing gifts
Giant bathroom with double sinks, jacuzzi, stand shower
Great staff. They always friendly to be there and help (ie. bring luggage)
It has nespresso machine! (My hubby loves it)
Great location. The villa is right beside Kata Noi beach (5-10mins walk). Lots of restaurants/shops close by. (I had my first Thai massage there)

Pros:
Privacy. While I was swimming in my private pool I saw someone from other units (we were having eye contact, weird) It had lots privacy as he room is facing to the sea, but where's my full privacy tho?:(
The entrance. It's downhill entrance. That means you have to lift your heavy luggage down to the main lobby (the staff will help you tho)
The hotel is location on the hill (I believe that's why I will get the view). So be prepared to walk up and down hill lots of times

Transportation: hotel taxi to Karon: 400 thb

Overall, really great boutique hotel/villa and a gem hidden on the hill. Surprisingly, not too many people noticed this one from TripAdvisor. I was almost booked another hotel but suddenly saw this one from the reviews. Great view with great service! Couldn't book other room types (even honeymoon suites) as all sold out. It was amazing honeymoon experiences. Will go again if we can!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Stefanie,

Thank you for choosing to start your married life with a stay at our humble abode. The team and I enjoyed reading all of the nice things you mentioned, especially 'a gem hidden on the hill'. We'll continue to look for ways to protect the privacy without obstructing the views and appreciate your feedback. As we're only 11 villas and suites there are indeed times when we're sold out, but should you wish to try another villa/suite type on your next visit, then we'll be happy to assist.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

So nice to be away from overcrowded resorts, the room & view were amazing--almost unreal. We liked where this was located as well since we could walk down into Karon to shop/eat & its close to great beaches. Probably the best hotel overall of our 2 week stay in thailand...glad we saved it for last!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Doeke B, General Manager at Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear SummersinRangoon,

Thank you for saving us for last and I'm happy to read you felt it was a good end to your 2-week trip to Thailand. Hoping that you recharged and created some great memories during your trip and especially in the Kata-Kata Noi area, we look forward to welcoming you again when you're up for some peace & quiet.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We were there for celebrating our 10th anniversary. It was such a nice surprise that our villa was upgraded to the most expensive one at the hotel and there was an anniversary cake in our refrigerator as a present. We really enjoyed our stay. It was beautiful and private villa with the wonderful seaview and sunset. We got the biggest and highest villa with the biggest private swimming pool and we enjoyed swimming there many times per day. Good breakfast and friendly staffs. Excellent service. Most of the staffs there speak well English. It takes about 5 minutes walk from the hotel to the beautiful beach. We will stay here if we travel to Phuket again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Doeke B, General Manager at Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Dear Lovelycouple,

Thank you very much for choosing to celebrate such a special event with us here. It was our pleasure to make the occasion extra special and are delighted that you enjoyed fully. We wish you many more happy years together and if your travels take you back to Phuket, then we look forward to welcoming you once again.