“The Best Food ever!!!”

Rugantino
Ranked #39 of 162 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I must say that Alberto's Place is a Amazing place to eat!! And Magical !!! I had a pizza cooked in a wood oven stove. The service for Thailand was exceptional and knowing that Alberto is from Rome and very involved in his kitchen. I advise all to eat here you will not be disappointed. Buono appetito!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This roadside Italian restaurant serve good thin base pizza, cooked traditionally in the brick oven. They hace a good selection of pizza's & pasta's as well as other meat dishes. The pizza's range from 280 - 360THB & extra toppings are 60THB. Not the cheapest, but we enjoyed them. The drinks are also a little pricey @ 150THB for a large Singha.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My partner and I wanted a quieter place to go for dinner and stumbled across this restaurant about 5 mins walk from the main center of Kata. The restaurant is opposite 'Kata Lucky Villa Hotel'.
We first visited about a week ago and have been back 4 times already!
The pizza's are just amazing, I have had pizza every time I come and every one is excellent. They are massive and cooked in a wood oven so nice and crispy. We have tried different places to eat in Kata but this restaurant seems to have ' the icing on the cake' so to speak. It is very popular and seems to attract many Italians which is a good sign.
Can't praise this Restaurant enough, give it a try, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed!

Top marks to the lady who cooks the Pizza's!!

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Generally good pizzas with great wood oven crust, but please remove the ricotta from 4 formaggi. Makes it too wet and tastless. Also remove the so called bruschetta of the house from the menu. This is not bruschetta but bizza crust filled with very bad tomato sauce and Italian porcetta. Do not call it bruschetta and at least make sure the meat is fresh. Basically okay and people seem to love this place but I am just a very picky food critic difficult to please. Definetely am now American

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love a good pizza and we are spoilt for choice in Melbourne. This place seriously does great wood fired oven pizzas. Fresh, huge and utterly delicious!!!